8th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina: Well obviously, I love what I’m doing. But sometimes it’s very tiring. Being in the spotlight is tiring.

Momo looked at Mina as if she was joking. But she knows that Mina was really serious about what she said. Mina smiled at her.

Mina: I also have an older brother who’s a football player in Japan. My father is also a doctor, he’s an orthopaedic and he’s doing some researches too. He’s a professor in University in Texas in San Antonio before retiring and going back to Japan because of my birth and now, he’s a professor in Osaka Hospital. My mom is a retired lawyer.

Momo smiled as soon as she heard about Mina’s family. She’s always wanted to know a bit about Mina. She really likes Mina and she’s also very comfortable with her.

Momo: I like the idea that I’d have the possibility to work with your father.

Mina chuckled at that. They talk about things they want to do and the what if’s when the director called both of them to continue their shoot. They positioned as Momo was the main photographer today.

Their theme is about winter wear that was sponsored by Amber’s girlfriend’s sister, Jessica Jung who owns one of the most successful fashion brand, Blanc & Eclare. Her cousin Amber was looking for a model for Blanc’s winter wear and Momo happened to recommend Mina which Jessica almost immediately agreed.

Mina: These winter wears are really comfy. I love it.

Momo: I’m pretty sure you’re going to keep it. That fashion company is so successful they could just give things if they wanted.

Mina laughed before posing for Momo. This is one of the reasons why the director and the staff like Momo a lot. She always does it comfortable with her models. The director told Momo to stop and she did.

Director: We’re having company for today. It’s a group photo shoot.

Momo nodded her head before turning to Mina who was smiling at her. She winked at Mina before turning to the people who walked inside the studio. She raised her eyebrows when she recognised some of them. She happens to meet the others during Jessica’s Blanc & Eclare runway.

Momo smiled before walking to the other models to greet them. Momo gave them hugs before going back to her post behind the camera. They were about to start the photo sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter