5th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo drove to the Yoo residence since Jeongyeon really did messaged her that they should meet. When she got there, she picked her camera up and got out of her car. She wasn’t even near the Yoo mansion when she heard the booming sound inside the house. Momo shook her head before walking inside the room.

It was a total mess. Red bottles everywhere, it was crowded and loud. She pulled her phone up before dialling Jeongyeon’s number. Jeongyeon answetr after a while and it seems like she’s already a bit drunk.

Jeongyeon: Hello?

Momo: Where the hell are you?

Momo asked as she walked past the crowded living room. She went straight to the backyard and it was quite less crowded there so she decided a space.

Jeongyeon: I’m in the kitchen. Are you here?

Momo: I’m in the backyard by the pool. Damn, why didn’t you tell me there are a lot of people here?

Jeongyeon: Sorry, can you find Mina for me? Jihyo’s been worried about her.

Momo sighed before humming. Jeongyeon thanked her before hanging up. Momo shook her head and looked around the backyard to spot a certain brunette. She walked around too to make sure but there’s no sign of Mina there. Then, she smiled and an idea popped in her head. She got on top of this small retaining wall and took a picture of the people on the backyard.

Momo laughed so hard when some of them smiled for her and some just did their own things. Momo took a few photos before walking back inside the house. She looked around and still couldn’t find Mina. So, she walked a few steps up the staircase and took a picture again. Oh how I love these things. Momo smiled when she was satisfied before going up and looking around. It seems like Mina’s not there either.

Then, she remembered the rooftop, that’s the most peaceful place here. She ran to the corner of the hall and ran up the stairs to the rooftop. Momo looked around the garden rooftop and spotted Mina on the corner where the bench was settled. She walked a few meters to where Mina is and decided to take a picture of the beautiful goddess who’s reading her book.

Momo took a picture of Mina and was shocked when her flashed came up. Mina looked at her as she smiled shyly at the girl. Mina smiled before turning back to her book. Momo shook her head while smiling before walking to where M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter