23rd

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina: Are these your work?

Mina was walked around the room where Momo brought them. There are a lot of beautiful photos hanging around the room and it looks like a photography exhibition inside. She’s enjoying the ambience of the place until she heard Momo say something to which she closed her eyes in embarrassment.

Momo: Do you really want to get my number, Mina?

Mina turned around to see Momo sitting in her desk while Jihyo and Jeongyeon are snickering in the couch just beside Momo’s desk.

Mina: I forgot to ask for your number during the dinner in Jessica unnie’s house so I asked them but they won’t give me. They always say that I should get it personally.

Momo: They both know I hate it when they give my number to other people without me knowing.

Mina nodded her head before walking to Momo’s desk. Momo just followed her with her eyes as she sat at the chair in front of Momo’s desk. Momo smiled at Mina before turning to her best friends. Jihyo stood up from her seat before dragging Jeongyeon out excusing that they’re going to get some foods.

Momo: Give me your phone then.

 Momo said before reaching her palm out. Mina smiled widely before giving Momo her phone. Momo punched her number in Mina’s phone and let Mina name her in her contacts. After they were done, Momo stood up from her seat and walked to the photos that are hanging just beside the window.

Mina: You’re a really great photographer. I wish you co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter