13th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all decided to have their celebration in Jessica’s penthouse since it is spacious there and it can accommodate all of them. The others already bid them goodbye so it’s just the Jung sisters, Amber, the 8 girls, Jihyo, Momo and Jeongyeon. When they got to Jessica’s penthouse, Momo immediately ran to the storage room to get the game console. She’s not going to let this hurt feeling inside of her stop her from enjoying this night with all of them.

Jeongyeon: It seems like you’re back to normal. What happened to you back there?

Momo just shrugged her shoulders while assembling the console. After she was done, she looked at the cd and found their favourite game. They started off silent as the others just do their own thing. Sunny, Taeyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon are already chugging some beer. Amber’s with them too but she has to control her intake since she doesn’t want Krystal to kill her.

Jessica, Krystal, Yoona and Tiffany are having their fair share of red wine while Jihyo’s just on the floor reading her book. After a while, Jeongyeon and Momo started shouting at each other with caused the beer group to run to them.

Momo: WHAT THE JEONGIE! I TOLD YOU TO BACK ME UP! GO BACK UP! JEONGYEON! YOU’RE GOING TO DIE GET THE OUT OF THERE!

Jeongyeon: I’M TRYING YOU ! WHAT THE ! WHAT WAS THAT! HEY! MOMO! HELP ME!

The others looked at the two of them while chuckling. They’re always like that when they’re playing. They curse and shout at each other. After a while, the red wine group heard all of them shouting in excitement.

Momo: WHAT DID I TELL YOU!? YOU DID AMAZING!

Jeongyeon: THAT WAS THE WORST GAME EVER! ING HATE THAT!

Jihyo: Alright kids, stop that and eat.

Momo and Jeongyeon ran to the kitchen followed by Jihyo who smiled at her unnies. Jessica laughed before following the three of them. She knows they’re going to ransack her kitchen if they don’t find what they’re looking for so better guide them.

 Jessica: What do you babies need?

Jeongyeon: A pack of cigar and hard liquor.

Jeongyeon joked which caused her to be smack by Jessica while Momo and Jihyo laughed. They always love to tease their elder sisters. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter