34th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Shin: WHAT THE MOMO?! HE WAS ALMOST IN A COMA!

Director Shin shouted as Momo as they were in the Director’s office. Jin’s manager found him in the alley just beside the company after a few minutes. The guy was put in the hospital as soon as he was found and the company made a wide range search but Momo admitted that she did it before it even started.

Mr. Shin: You do know that if that kid talks that means you’re screwed right?

Momo: I know. That also means that if I’m screwed, then his career would end. I will end him. Do you think the pictures are just bluff? Those pictures are in my draft waiting to be sent to some news reporters.

Mr. Shin sighed. This smart kid doesn’t even think of her well-being as long as she ends someone she dislikes. Mr. Shin thought. Krystal was also there since she was in the studio to visit and it so happened that the incident happened when she was there. Mina was worried sick about Jin so she stayed with him in the hospital.

Mr. Shin: What exactly happened in that alley Momo? Why the heck did you almost put the guy in a coma? He just came back now he’s down in the hospital.

Momo just stayed quiet. It’s enough that she’s fuming at the guy. If ever Mr. Shin knows what Jin said in towards Mina. Mr. Shin and Krystal looked at her while waiting for her to talk but they never got the answer. Momo just sighed then looked at Mr. Shin.

Momo: Director, I do understand it if you fired me now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter