28th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Shin: Momo, I think Mina doesn’t want to work with you anymore. She’s been declining her photo shoots with you.

Momo: That’s a relief.

Mr. Shin looked at Momo in disbelief. What are these two even thinking?! It’s obvious that they like each other! Why the heck do they need to freaking hide it! Mr. Shin thought.

Mr. Shin: Momo, you and Mina are like the power duo. You being her photographer and she being your model are one heck of collaboration.

Momo: Director you clearly said that Mina doesn’t want to work with me anymore. Don’t push it.

Mr. Shin sighed before going back to his seat behind the camera. They were going to have another photo shoot for a magazine with Kei and Jin. They wanted Mina to be Jin’s partner but the model declined it.

Mr. Shin: Whenever you’re ready Hirai!

Momo looked at Mr. Shin in amusement as she never heard the old man call her by her last name. You better watch your back old man. She nodded her head indicating that she’s ready and that’s when the two managers called their models. Kei and Jin got out of their changing rooms. As soon as the two were in the white background, Momo started her work.

But then between those works, Momo has been noticing how Jin would occasionally be touchy with Kei and she does not like it one bit. She furrowed her brows before looking at Jin intently. Jin looked at her innocently and that’s how she let it pass. The photo shoot continued and what made Momo snap was when Jin pulled Kei to him as he positioned in so that his crotch is touching Kei’s . Momo can clearly see Kei’s uncomfortable position and so she went and pulled Kei out of Jin’s grasp.

Momo: You mothering ert!

And with that, Momo punched Jin straight in the face which caused the “handsome ert model” to stumble on his . Momo was about to charge at him again but Kei managed to pull her as Mr. Shin run to them to pull Momo away.

Mr. Shin: Momo! Stop!

Momo: You saw director! I know you saw it! What he was doing to her!

Mr. Shin: I saw it alright! I’m his boss. I’ll talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter