38th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo landed safely in Japan after hours of flight and travelling. She’s not currently in their family house in Osaka and it still looks the same. The maids and the butler were welcoming and they were smiling at her all the time. She smiled at the maids before walking to her room upstairs. She just wanted to have her peaceful time when her phone started to ring. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Jeongyeon. She answered the call and her heart dropped as soon as she heard her best friend’s worried voice.

Jeongyeon: Jihyo burst out at Mina. She slashed at Mina just a while ago. We were at the party when Mina started to asked where you were. I think she heard what Mr. Shin said to us because she said you told her that you’re not leaving. Jihyo stood up then burst out.

Momo: What the hell?! I just got here and that’s the news you’re telling me?

Jeongyeon: I’m sorry Momo. I was just worried about Mina and Jihyo. I think Jihyo is more affected here.

Momo: Alright. I’ll call her. By the way, I’ve landed safely. You don’t have to worry about me anymore.

Jeongyeon hummed in response before hanging up the call. Momo sighed in frustration before calling Jihyo. She waited for a while before heart immediately clenched when she heard Jihyo’s sobbing. She didn’t know what to do. She wanted to hug her best friend but she can’t.

Momo: Hey. Hey Jihyo listen to me.

Jihyo: I already miss you.

Jihyo said while sobbing. Momo felt bad because she knows that Jihyo really care for her. She’s always there during her ups and downs and she couldn’t imagine how hurt Jihyo must’ve been feeling right now. She just stayed silent for a while until Jihyo stopped stifling.

Momo: I miss you too Jihyo. But I know we can do this. I know we can get pass this. It’s just for a few years and I’m going back. I promise I’m going back. Also, I’ve heard what you did. You shouldn’t do that Park Jisoo. That’s messed up.

Momo chuckled as she imagined how Jihyo burst out. She knows that when Jihyo really get angry, even though she’s small, she can really spit fire like and make you fear her for the rest of your life. Poor Mina.

Jihyo: She deserved that.

Momo shook her head before laughing. This person really doesn’t back down. She walked to her dresser before throwing her pyjama’s on her bed. After that, she walked to her bed and sat down for a while.

Momo: I landed safely already Jihyo. You don’t have to worry anymore. I’m g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter