36th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Momo started ignoring Mina and Jin, which was two weeks ago, her life seemed to be really quiet. Taehyung is now the handler of all the photo shoots of Mina and Jin and she couldn’t thank Mr. Shin so much for that. She also read from one of the magazines about Mina and Jin’s relationship and it hurts her so much but she knows she doesn’t have anything to do with them anymore. Also, Mina has been messaging her and calling her but she always ignores it.

Jihyo: Seriously Momo, you both work in the same company and the possibility that you would see each other would be 99.99%. Besides, there’s a company party next week how are you going to avoid her then?

Momo: Jihyo I told you I’m not avoiding her. I’m just doing what I do. Besides, I’m flying back to Japan next week and Director Shin knows that.

Jihyo: Oh right, I almost forgot about that. But, can’t you stay here?

Momo: Jihyo you know I would love to. But the longer I stay here the longer it hurts me. At least when I’m there the possibility of seeing her would lessen. Also, I also have a few years left before I become a resident, maybe then I’ll think of coming back. Just let me go just this once okay?

Jihyo nodded her head before going back to the seat at the corner. They’re currently in the studio since Jessica asked Momo to be the photographer of her. Jessica got out of the changing room before smiling at Momo. Momo smiled back and looked at Mr. Shin to start their photo shoot.

****

Momo: Alright that’s a wrap!

Jessica: Seriously Momo, if I don’t really know what your plan in life is, I would really hire you as my personal photographer.

Momo: You know that would be impossible right?

Jessica sighed before nodding her head. They just finished the photo shoot and it was already late in the evening. Jessica went to the changing room while Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Momo wait for her. Mr. Shin walked towards them before smiling at Momo and asking her if they could talk.

Mr. Shin: Are you serious about next week?

Momo: Actually director, I would really love to stay here. But my parents wanted me to check up on our branch in Japan with the help of my uncl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter