16th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the dinner at the restaurant, the trio drove to the Hirai residence and there, Jihyo and Jeongyeon let their frustration out. They both know that Momo is a bit stubborn and she’s stupid sometimes but she’s never a masochist. So now, thankfully for the soundproof room of Hirai Momo, her family couldn’t hear the shouting of the two ladies at their beloved peach. But since her family is busy in their hospital, the three of them are the only ones in the house.

Jeongyeon: WHAT THE MOMO?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU DECIDE TO BE A MASOCHIST?! YOU COULD’VE DECLINED! YOU COULD’VE TOLD THEM THAT YOU’RE BUSY AND THAT YOU HAVE A LOT TO DO! SO WHY?!

Jeongyeon shouted at the girl whose arms and legs are spread out on her bed. She wasn’t going to argue with her friends. She knows she’s at fault here and she doesn’t have any right to shout back. But what can she do? She loves Mina enough not to hurt her. Momo sighed before sitting on her bed.

Momo: Jeongie. I promise after this photo shoot it’s all over. I won’t accept any photo shoots with Mina or Jin in it. I promise. Just this one, I want to give them this photo shoot as their present. Besides, it’s less than 2 weeks away from the next semester. I doubt I’d be seeing her during those times anyways.

Momo tried to explain. But Jeongyeon just doesn’t give up. She ruffled her head while pacing back and forth. Jihyo was silent and was soothing Jeongyeon as she tried to make the taller girl to seat down and calm down.

Jeongyeon: Momo this is bull. I know this is a one-time thing but I’m telling you, they would be asking who that photographer is and they would ask you to take pictures of them over and over again.

Jeongyeon tried to sound calm but she’s still shouting. Momo sighed before standing up and hugging Jeongyeon. All she needs is a hug from her friends and her family and she knows everything is going to be okay. Jeongyeon sighed before wrapping her arms around her best friend. Jihyo smiled at their interaction before wrapping her arms around her two best friends.

Jeongyeon: This is going to be your last photo shoot with them. Promise me Momo because I swear to God if you accepted one more of this, I will end you!

Jeongyeon warned making Momo and Jihyo laugh. Momo nodded her head before pulling away from their group hug. She knows that this is going to be her last photo shoot with Myoui Mina and Kim SeokJin. Jeongyeon ruffled Momo’s hair before they all went to the kitchen to get some food and went back to Momo’s room to have a movie marathon.

****

The very next day, Momo went to the studio where the photo shoot is going to be held with Jihyo and Jeongyeon. Her two best friends insisted that they wanted to be there with her so she just agreed since she can’t do anything anyways. When they got there, Mina and Jin are alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter