41st

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 DAYS LATER

The exhibition that Momo’s planning to give as a gift for Mina was already done. She smiled as she visited the place 4 days ago and was proud that after all this years, she’s already doing her first exhibition which was titled “Last Gift”. She said the title is like that because she thinks that this would be the greatest gift she could ever give to Mina. She’s currently waiting for a person in the restaurant where they always had their as a family before.

She’s waiting for a certain someone to come as she invited the lady just yesterday to have coffee with her. She was about to take her second coffee when the seat in front of her got occupied. She slowly looked at the person who sat at the chair and immediately smiled as she was met by a very beautiful lady. You’re still very beautiful after all these years.

Momo: Hi.

The lady smiled at her before getting up from her seat and throwing herself to Momo. Momo chuckled as she wrapped her arms around the lady. The lady was already sobbing in her arms and she just let her be. I wish I could hold you like this forever. Momo pulled away after some time and guided the lady to take her sit. Momo offered her handkerchief to the lady who gladly pulled it to wipe her face.

Momo: How are you? It’s been so long since we met.

Mina: I’m doing great Momo. How about you?

Momo: I’m doing extreamly great. By the way, I’ve heard the news. Congratulations.

Mina smiled her signature smile in which Momo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter