15th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and her friends only have 2 weeks left before the start of the new semester. She wanted to spend her time doing her favourite thing to do and so she accepted all the offers her director asked her to do. She spent her time going to photo shoot and runway events. During her entire time doing her job, she hasn’t even talked to Mina.

Mina hasn’t even been stepping inside the studio and it made Momo wonder where Mina was. Momo was about to message her friends if they happened to see Mina but Jeongyeon already texted her and told her to go to meet them in their family friend’s restaurant. Her photo shoot is already done for today so she bid her fellow staff goodbye and to their director who loves her so much already.

Momo went to her car and secured her camera before driving off to the restaurant. When she got there, she was confused as to why her friends wanted to meet here. It’s rare that they ask her to eat outside when they can just go to someone of their friend’s house and just hang out there. But she didn’t need to ask them that. She went inside the restaurant and roamed her eyes around until she saw Jihyo waving at her.

She smiled at Jihyo before walking to them. As she got near, she saw two other people with Jihyo and Jeongyeon. Then, she stopped on her track as she realized who was with Jihyo and Jeongyeon. Just a while ago, she was wondering where this person had been, but now, she’s here with them… With a guy she’s very familiar… She was frozen in her spot and thankfully, Jeongyeon noticed this as she walked to Momo.

Jeongyeon: I’m so sorry Momo. She insisted that we call you. I reasoned that you’re busy but it seems like she asked the director for your number.

Momo: Do I really have to be here?

Jeongyeon looked at her best friend with much concern. She’s worried that Momo’s heart would be broken. But they didn’t have a choice. They have to sit there and listen to what Mina’s going to say. So, Momo smiled at Jeongyeon and pulled her to take the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter