21st

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho: You got it bad with her dude.

Momo sighed as she shoves a gummy worm in . She and her brother are in the veranda trying to avoid a certain model that’s currently enjoying her time inside the house without a knowledge that her photographer is inside the house with her brother.

Minho: Do you want us to leave?

Momo shook her head. She doesn’t want to spoil the atmosphere. She just has to avoid Mina as much as she can and she sure knows it’s going to be easy as long as her brother is beside her. But she thought wrong. Mina walked out of the veranda making Momo and Minho look at her. She smiled as soon as she saw Momo and was about to approach her but stopped when she saw that someone is with her photographer.

Momo and Mina just stared at one another for a while before Mina gathered her courage to walk to them and ask Minho if he could leave the two of them. Momo closed her eyes before looking at her brother who’s looking at her with worried eyes. She smiled at her brother before nodding her head. Minho stood up from his seat before patting Momo’s head and walking inside the house to spend time with the girls.

Mina: I haven’t seen you for so long. How are you?

Mina asked as she sat beside Momo where Minho was seated a while ago. Momo could feel her heart beat faster as if she just finished running from a marathon.

Momo: I’m doing great. Thanks for asking. I’ve heard a lot about you too.

Momo slightl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter