2nd

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 2AM when the girls decided to go home. Some of them are wasted while some of them are a bit tipsy. Momo, Jihyo and Tzuyu were the designated drivers for tonight since they’re the only ones who didn’t really drink a lot. Mina wasn’t didn’t drink at all but she didn’t bring her car so Momo asked her to ride with her.

Momo was going to bring Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Dahyun, Umji and SinB. And since Momo just met almost all of them, Jihyo said it was best that she tag Mina along with her. Momo decided to drop Nayeon in her apartment before they proceeded to Umji and SinB’s house. It was nice enough that the both of them live together. After Momo settle the two of them in their bed, Momo and Mina drove Dahyun then Jeongyeon.

Momo was exhausted after she dropped all her friends. Her back was aching and her head was a bit throbbing. When she got to her car, she saw that Mina was already asleep. She looked at the girl before smiling. She really looks like a goddess. Momo shook Mina lightly which made the girl wake up.

Momo: I’m sorry to wake you up. But I don’t really know where you live.

Mina mumbled her address before falling back asleep again. Thank God Momo caught what she said. Momo drove to Mina’s house and when she got there, she was about to wake the girl up but she seemed to be really tired. So, Momo got out of her car and opened the passenger’s door. She pulled Mina up while carrying her bridal style.

I hope you don’t mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter