37th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo: Are you ready for your flight tomorrow?

Momo: I don’t know. I don’t want to leave. But I think I am.

Jeongyeon: Can’t you reschedule it?

Momo shook her head before sitting on her bed. They are currently doing the finishing touch of Momo’s packing. The two wouldn’t be able to send her to the airport since the party is in the same time as Momo’s way to the airport.

Jihyo: At least we could still be with you until before your flight.

Momo: I’m going to miss you guys!

Momo said before throwing herself to her two best friends. Her eyes were stinging since she wanted to cry and she’s trying not to but when she heard Jihyo stifle, the gateway suddenly opened. She burst into tears and just hugged her two best friends tightly. After a while of sobbing, they all pulled away and tried to comfort each other.

Jeongyeon: Oh goodness, we look like we just lost our dog!

Momo: You’re the worst!

And they started laughing while crying. They just enjoyed their remaining time with each other. They started reminiscing their childhood and their growing up stories. They just stayed like that and talked as if it’s going to be the last time that they’re going to see each other. They just wanted to be beside each other for as long as they were given the time to.

****

Jihyo: MOMO! Let’s go. We’re sending you to the airport before we drove to the party.

Momo: I told you guys you don’t have to send me off!

Amber: Stop complaining and let’s go!

Momo sighed in frustration but she didn’t have a choice. The others are here to send her off and that’s final. Even if she tries to talk this out with them, they wouldn’t let her go until they get what they want. So it’s really not a good choice to argue with them.

Momo: Alright then, let’s go.

But before Momo could go out, she looked at the people inside their house. They all looked so stunning with their dresses and tux. She smiled as she engraved their images in her brain. How am I so lucky to have these people with me? What did I ever do to deserve all of these precious people with me? They must’ve sensed that Momo was not following them as they all turned around and saw Momo looking at them with longing and pure love in her eyes.

They all lined up and looked at Momo as she just smiled at them lovingly. They wanted to cry as they look at Momo’s teary eyes looking at them one by one but they held it in and just smiled at her widely. Momo smiled at them for a while before running to them and enveloping them in a tight group hug. GOD! I’m going to miss all of you. They hugged each other for a while before they all pulled away with teary eyes but M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter