10th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already 7 in the evening when Momo met up with her family in their family friend’s restaurant. They’ve always hang out here because they all know that the dishes they serve here is what they’ve always liked. She greeted her family with a hug and gave her mother a kiss before sitting down beside her brother.

Mrs. Hirai: Congratulations on your success! Even though you know very well that we don’t really mind whether or not you’re in that list, but still congratulations baby. I’m so proud of you.

Momo smiled at her mother before turning to her dad who cleared his throat. He looked so serious so Momo waited for what he was about say. Just then, she was shocked when her father stood up from her seat and danced in celebration. Her eyes widen before standing up and stopping her father. Minho and her mom were laughing as his father hugged Momo.

Mr. Hirai: I’m so proud of you Momo. You know that very well right?

Momo nodded her head before releasing herself from their hug and going back to her seat. They talked about what had they been up too since they haven’t really spent the past month together. Her parents are really busy with their hospital but she understands that.

Momo: Tradition’s still up this Christmas okay? All schedules should be cancelled.

Momo reminded her family. They smiled at her before nodding their head. They promised each other that no matter how busy they are, they’re still going to gather every birthday and special occasions. In which, they never forgot.

Their food came after a while and started eating while talking to each other. She was enjoying her time with her family when she caught sight of a very familiar girl who was 3 tables away to their right. She put her utensils down before narrowing her eyes and looking carefully at the girl. The girl is wearing a red dress that hugged her body perfectly.

She stood up a bit before almost immediately sitting back down as the girl looked in their direction. Minho, who noticed his sister’s behaviour, looked at the person she was looking and his eyes immediately widen.

Minho: Oh goodness me, is that the famous model Myoui Mina?

Momo looked at her brother before looking back at where Mina was. This restaurant is well known to every famous people in town. It had maximum security and their privacy was well hidden. This is where celebrity lovers hang out when they’re on a date.

Momo: Yea, so stop looking at her. She might feel uncomfortable.

As soon as Momo said that, a guy walked to where Mina was and gave her a kiss on the forehead where Mina just smiled widely at him. Momo’s heart ached and she felt like she wanted to take Mina away from the guy. She remembered him as the handsome model Mina was talking to when they were shooting for B&E’s winter collection. She was deep in her thought when she heard her father speak causing her to avert her attention to her dad.

Mr. Hirai: I heard from Amber that you’re in a part time job. And I heard that you’re working in a photography compan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter