6th

Our Time Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after the party at Jeongyeon, Jihyo called Momo and told her that they should all go visit Mina. Momo furrowed her brows but agreed nonetheless. She took her camera and the things she needed before driving to the address Jihyo texted her. As soon as she got out, she was amazed at how beautiful the place was. It looked like a small village and has this vintage vibe on it.

She looked around and saw Jeongyone, Jihyo, Nayeon, Tzuyu and Sana. She smiled at her friends before running to them. When she got to where they were, the others lead her inside the village as she looked around. She followed behind as she took pictures of her friends and the place. Her friends would occasionally pose for her. They walked for a while until they got to a photo shoot site.

Momo: Who’s photo shoot is this?

Momo asked her friends as she was amazed. She looked at around while her other friends just stood there as if waiting for someone. Tzuyu tapped her and pointed at the person they were waiting for.

Tzuyu: Hers.

Momo looked at the person and was stunned when she saw Mina wearing a wedding gown. Oh my God! I just saw an angel. Momo must’ve been staring at Mina for so long as she got startle when she heard Jihyo speak.

Jihyo: Beautiful isn’t she?

Jihyo asked. Momo looked at Jihyo who was smiling teasingly at her before turning back to Mina again. Mina was wearing a long wavy strapless gown which complemented her body perfectly. She’s wearing a silver necklace which was also complementing her gown. Her wavy hair was put on the side and Momo thought Mina was really beautiful.

Momo must’ve been staring so long at Mina that she jumped in shocked when she was nudged by Jihyo. She looked at Jihyo who has this eating grin while Jeongyeon was wagging her eyebrows up and down at her. Momo narrowed her eyes before turning to the beautiful lady again.

The photo shoot started as they watched Mina pose for the camera. With this, Momo stood up from her seat and positioned her camera. She walked at the back of the main camera that was taking Mina’s picture and took a few shots at Mina. Jihyo and Jeongyeon didn’t pull her aside though. They both know that Momo knows very well how to make her subject stand out.

But because of the disruptions of Momo’s camera, the director stopped the photo shoot and Momo stopped taking photos of Mina. Mina was confused as to why they stopped it while the director looked at the innocent looking Momo.

Director: YOU!

Momo straightened herself up before looking at the director nervously. She slowly pull her hand up and pointed at herself.

Director: YES YOU!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter