Ninth

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our update 😉

 

--------

 

SOOJUNG’S POV

 

Amber was laughing in a very cute way when I told her I need to pee first before we start again. Can’t help it! I just really have to pee before we continue anything… then she can do whatever she wants, I won’t even stop her. 😉

 

Her lips touches mine and the two of us started kissing slowly while she also slowly pulls out of me. I smiled after and brushes my nose on hers while biting my lips “I’ll be quick…” I whispered at her.

 

“You better be, we have the whole night for ourselves Detective Jung…” she flashed her charming smile at me plus a funny wink and I swear my heart went berserk just seeing that smile of hers. I’m really head over heels with this one hell y Llama. Yeah… Dani and Yeri told me our Amber resembles a Llama when we were watching Discovery Channel the other day. When I stared at Amber back at the Station while I was across her, she really did look like a Llama. A very cute Llama.

 

She helped me get up from the bed and was surprised when she suddenly gave my a light spank when I stood up covering my self with a robe. “YAH!” Naughty!

 

“Sorry~~… your really looks amazing…”

 

“I thought you don’t do Fifty Shades?!”

 

“Can’t I change my mind??” she wriggled her eyebrows playfully that made me laugh and push her face that made her laugh too. “But of course I won’t because I don’t wanna hurt my Soojung…” sweet talker... she helped me tie the bathrobe then ran her hands on the side of my waist pulling me closer and buried her face on my stomach, mumbling "Are you really going to pee? Can I just come with you inside and let’s take a shower together..”

 

“Stay, don’t move. Behave.” I raised my fingers like a gun and shot her playfully with a wink, the y Llama pretending to accept the shot in her heart and dropped on the bed making me giggle.

 

But then my eyes caught sight of the toy she’s wearing proudly, that I felt my cheeks go flush and turned around. Shucks… she look so hot.

 

After finishing my deed inside the bathroom, I went out and saw Amber standing near the sliding door of my room balcony. She was looking at the view of the city outside, her back facing me and I swear… just looking at her back down to her cute already makes me feel weird things down there. I’ve never been like this before… all these things are new to me and I’m loving every minute of it.

 

Her shoulders are not broad like those men has but its perfect for me. My head fits perfectly on her shoulders when I rest it there while we watch TV or me just simply being affectionate at times. Her arms are toned like I prefer, not muscly, because those arms always makes me feel secured when she wraps it around me for a tight hug. Strong enough to carry me or carry our two little bosses together in one lifting.

 

I circled my arms on her waist giving her a back hug and rested my chin on her shoulders, her body loosening up. She smiled giving me a peck on my temple and lips, brushing her nose on mine. “Done?”

 

“Yup… what’s bothering you? Is it about the White Phoenix?” she sighed and turned her gaze again outside. “I received a message from Minho… they already know the location of the alleged hotel where the White Phoenix holds its headquarters.”

 

“Then that’s good, what more did they find out?” she placed her hands on top of mine that is resting on her flat stomach and intertwined it. “Just that as of now... we are going to have a briefing tomorrow with Chief Park.”

 

I nodded at her shoulder and both of us turned quiet just staring at the view outside. Whatever she’s thinking, I know she will share it to me in a proper time. When it comes to work, we have this rule that as much as possible we don’t talk about it when we are at home.

 

Work stuffs should be discuss inside the Station, life stuffs should be discuss inside the house. Private stuffs should be ‘discuss’ inside the bedroom. *winkwink*

 

Sigh…. “Sooyeon unnie will be home this week. She hasn’t informed what day but as always, she will arrive unexpectedly anytime. I hope she stays for good… Dani needs her now more than ever. The kid is growing without her Mother beside her…” she turned around from my hold and reached for my face cupping it. “You are doing good taking care of her Soojung, she treats you like her second Mom. And like what you said before, Dani is already used to not have her Mommy beside her… if your unnie decides to stay for good, maybe you have to talk to Dani on the adjustments. You know…” I nodded understanding her point.

 

It will be a big adjustment for Dani if Sooyeon unnie will be here for good. In a year, unnie only stays with us in a total of 4 months. That’s all season including Chuseok, my parents and Yonghwa oppa’s death anniversaries, Dani’s birthday, and if lucky - Christmas.

 

”Enough of that talk, we still have a long night to spend Detective Jung!” she rained kisses and biting too on my face eliciting giggles and laughter from me, her body pressed into mine while her arms are wrapped around my waist. She’s proud of her body… parading herself around looking y and all, her tattoos adding to that rebel vibe.

 

“Stop or i’ll arrest you!~~ Ahh!~ bad Llama!” I smacked her head playfully when she tried to bite my ears and my neck. So playful….

 

“On what grounds are you going to arrest me Detective Jung? Its clearly not because its consensual and you’re not a minor.”

 

My lips trailed on her jaw, the tip of my tongue tracing its contour. I love it… I love how her skin taste. “You’re under arrest for keeping me waiting… Detective Liu.” I whispered at her ear and bit it, my tongue tracing the lobes that made her squirm and sigh. I slid my hands slowly, sensually in her arms, pulling her to the direction of the bed while giving her my y smirk. “Because of that… you need to be punished.” I pushed her down on the bed and settled on top of her with an intense look on my face and my lips. “Bad Llamas should be punished.”

 

"Then arrest me and I won't even stop you..." 

 

 

 

We were in the middle of our lovemaking, Amber giving me the best tongue action so far that made my knees weak. I was already near…. so near… her long tongue going in and out of my core while I grasp on her hair pushing her face further. I was a mess, my voice already hoarse from all the screaming earlier when we were testing Yoona unnie’s product, my mind drifting away to Nirvana when we suddenly heard a loud pounding on the door startling me.


“SOOJUNG!” my eyes went wide when I recognized the voice. I pulled Amber's head from in between my legs and wiped with my hands panicking. “Amber! IT'S SOOYEON UNNIE!!!” I hissed at her in a whisper.

 

“WHAT!? I THOUGHT SHE’LL BE HOME NEXT WEEK!”

 

“SOOJUNG! OPEN THE DOOR! ARE YOU OKAY THERE?!” oh ! Did she hear us?! Marvin Gaye is singing so maybe she thought I'm not okay.

 

Amber and I jumped from the bed panicking, both of us getting whatever clothes in the floor to wear while Unnie shouts outside my door asking if who is with me.

 

"Babe! Your pants wear it!"

 

"Do I face her or hide in the bathroom?!"

 

"None of the above y..."

 

I wore the shirt I picked up on the floor then saw her boxers wearing it too. “W-w-wait Unnie… I…I… I just got back f-f-from the bathroom…” 

 

“Bathroom?! You sounded like a cat in heat! Who is there with you!? Open this door now and let me see!” aiiishhh!!! Sooyeon Unnie!!! You blocker!

 

“No one is here with m-me!”

 

“Then open the door now!”

 

I don't want to!!!

 

"Change the music Soojung, come here..." Amber was cupping my face and ran her fingers on my hair combing it. I pouted at her and the lost chance of reaching that pecking on her lips. "So beautiful..." My hands reached for her pants buttoning and zipping it up.

 

Should we just face Unnie?

 

Nah... Not now. In better circumstances and right clothing. I gave her a lingering kiss while Unnie is trying to bring down my door then breaking it. "I love you... Go, hide in the balcony."

 

"Yes Detective Jung!" She gave me a salute and ran to the balcony closing the sliding door while I pick up clothes on the floor. Goodness! My undies are torn! I shoved all of it on my laundry hamper and saw the toy lying around on top of my bed.

 

Oh Gosh! You better hide! I hurriedly took the toy and placed it inside the bedside drawer after wrapping it with Amber's shirt. Amber's shirt....

 

"Oh ... Is she wearing one?!"

 

"SOOJUNG!!!" UNNIE IF I CAN ONLY STRANGLE YOU!!

 

After scanning the room for any thing that will make Unnie suspicious, I took a deep breath and quickly opened the door plastering a happy smile on my face.

 

“Unnie!!! you’re home!!! I miss you!!

 

“I miss you too! Where’s Dani?” she broke our hug and looked around her room. She's suspecting something hahaha! Sorry Unnie, not now. “She’s at Yoona unnie’s house tonight, they borrowed her because she will be spending time with Seohyun unnie tomorrow at the Candy Shop. You know… a little summer immersion… hahaha!…” 

 

She was looking at me from head to toe like studying me intently. I felt conscious with unnie's stare... Oh ... Don't tell me you're checking me out for something!?

 

I raked my fingers on my hair fixing it, remembering how Amber lovingly fixed my hair earlier. Sweet..~

 

“Who’s with you before you opened the door for me?” my hot girlfriend.

 

“What?! No one! I was a-alone here!” you actually prevented me for reaching my 4th big O. Wow.

 

“No, you weren’t. There was music playing a while ago, someone was grunting and you were mewing like a cat in heat!” how can I not mew like a cat in heat when I’m being eaten good…

 

“No I did not! I mean, of course I did not because I’m not doing anything!” hehehe… who even admits when they get caught?

 

She pointed on the shirt I’m wearing with a smirk “Your shirt, you’re wearing it the wrong way Soojung.” I looked down on my shirt and … it is really wrong. But then again… not a solid proof.

 

“So? Can’t I wear it the wrong way?! I was just sleeping.” Deny…deny.

 

She gave me a run through again and continued “Since when did you start wearing boxer shorts to sleep?” oh… right. But of course, deny it! I lifted my head proudly and answered her. “Since months ago… its better to wear this to sleep… really… ummm… refreshing… yeah….” more airy… hahaha…

 

… She looks scary… she doesn’t believe me I can feel that… “Where is he? Show him to me… where is he hiding…” 

 

Please don’t go to the balcony…. please don’t…. Amber just stay there babe… hang on there and I hope you are covering yourself….

 

Blag!

 

Oh my God! What’s that?! Amber?! Did she fell from the balcony!?

 

I started to run to the sliding door but Unnie beat me to it, getting out first and looking like a bomb sniffing German Shepherd looking around the small balcony. I was behind her and my eyes caught sight of Amber on the ground scratching her head on the other side, sending me a flying kiss then crawled inside her room. I mouthed ‘Faster!!!’ to her and she crawled like a good soldier before finally closing her door just in time when Unnie turned her gaze at her balcony. … that was close.

 

“Who lives next door to us? Did someone already move in?” What?! Don’t tell me she still saw that? Oh stupid! The curtain got stuck in the door!

 

“Y-yes… someone already moved in there. A little girl and her Aunt…” her hot Aunt. 

 

Have to use a different tactic… “Unnie! Stop speculating that I’m doing something! Geez! I’m already 28 and you’re still treating me like I’m 15!”

 

“Yah! I’m not saying or thinking anything bad! Let’s get inside so we can get some rest…” I know you… you won’t stop until you find out…

 

“I was sleeping and I left the TV playing that’s why  you thought I was doing something inappropriate.” she went in first then I followed behind, not forgetting to take a glance on the other side. She’s safe I supposed… I closed the door then went straight to my bed to fix it because looks l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter