Forty seventh

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Just dropping an update for all of you. 

I guess a lot of you got it right ;)

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters. Everything is appreciated :)

Peace yow!

 

CHAPTER 47

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

Seeing Soojung so happy today made me so happy too. Finally! The transfer is done! I finally saw my little snow flakes hahaha! I even have a photo of them… I asked one of the guards to get a photo frame for it.

 

I proudly placed the framed photograph inside our room for us to see every morning when we wake up. Two weeks Amber… two weeks. Hold on until two weeks and everything will be alright.

 

“Detective Liu, they are already here to use the phone…” the guard told me in a whisper when I went out of our room. Soojung is waiting for me inside Grandpa’s room where they set up the computers to trace the call they are going to do.

 

“I’ll be there…” he bowed at me before leading the way to the study room where I met Hyoyeon unnie and Sooyoung unnie with a smile. Its show time.

 

“Unnie, you can use the phone here inside the study room. Let’s go!” two guards opened the double doors and they followed me inside. I pointed at Grandpa’s study desk that was cleared out when they first came here yesterday so no one will see any evidences of him being here. “That’s the satellite phone, you can use that to contact anyone from Korea and even overseas. The signal on that spot is good same as near the window FYI. But it only lasts for a minute or two then the call will be cut off so I suggest you make the most of your call.”

 

“Thanks Amber! Sorry for this… I really need to call that friend of mine.”

 

“That’s okay Hyoyeon unnie… no worries.”

 

“Me too Amber…” Sooyoung unnie said beside her playing with her fingers. “Its just that I don’t want him to be disappointed when I don’t show up. At least I can set another day for us to meet hehehe….”

 

“Well, well, well… looks like you like him enough to care like that!” I . She blushed when I said it, her smile reaching her eyes.

 

“I do like him… hehehe… thanks so much Amber! Can I do the call first Hyo?”

 

“Sure! Go!” I watched Sooyoung unnie skip on her way to Grandpa’s study table to make her call. She seems so happy while dialing the number of her supposed date. I turned to Hyoyeon unnie and saw her checking her nails looking bored.

 

She stood up and walked around the room, looking at the Chinese scroll paintings on the wall. Those are Grandpa’s prized collection of paintings he said he bought in an auction from Hong Kong.

 

“Unnie…” I called her, waving. “I’ll go ahead and give you two privacy. The guards are just here outside the door if you need anything or help with the phone. I have to get back to Soojung because she gave me a task to do today for her birthday. I’ll see you two later!”

 

“Sure thing Amber! See you later!”

 

“Thanks Amber!” I waved back at Sooyoung unnie who is waving her hand and gave me a thumbs up. Hyo unnie just smiled at me and nodded.

 

The moment I closed the door, the two guards bowed at me waiting for my command. “Wait for our signal.”

 

“Yes, Detective.”

 

I went straight upstairs where Grandpa’s room is located, finding Soojung sitting in a reclining chair watching the footage of the CCTV camera from the study room that is being transmitted to the 50 inch Smart TV. All four cameras working, even the microphone so we can see and hear what they are doing. Grandpa was sitting on his ‘throne’ like what Yerimie is saying hehehe but the truth it was just a Victorian style chair custom made for Grandpa because of his weight. Kang was beside him, Jinri sitting on the couch near Soojung watching her cousin and talk to the guy she said was her supposed to be date. We need her here as a witness and an officer, for her to report to Chief Cho.

 

“Did I missed anything?” I asked Soojung and sat beside Jinri on the couch. We made a fist bump while our eyes are glued on the TV watching the two women. “Kang, Doctor Kim and Sohee unnie is already escorted back to Seoul?”

 

“Yes Detective. They said the earlier they can get back, the better. She said to her secretary that she will be back after lunch so they have to be there by that time.”

 

“Good. Thanks for bringing them here Kang…”

 

“No problem Detective!”

 

Grandpa raised his hand quieting us down and pointed on the screen. Sooyoung unnie already finished her call and passed the phone to Hyoyeon unnie to start hers.

 

“Turn up the volume more, Soojung.” he said. Soojung did what he said and the voices of the two unnies is what we can hear from the speakers.

 

“Yah, Hyo! I’m finish! Here, make your call now!”

 

“Finally! I can’t believe you have to call that guy, you can just ditch him.” she rolled her eyes, took the phone from Sooyoung unnie and stared at it thumbing the numbers.

 

“Oh, no way! That’s Daniel Freaking Henney we are talking about! No one in their right minds will ditch a creature like him!” she was gushing as we can see from the monitor. Hahaha… she’s really funny. “Are you going to make the call or what? Who are you even calling?! Don’t tell me you already have a boyfriend?!”

 

“Shush… I don’t have a boyfriend…. quiet.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s that you are holding?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“That is one big nothing for me to see Kim Hyoyeon. Is that a freaking GPS device?! what are you doing with that?!”

 

“I told you, nothing. If you want to have a take on the money I will earn after I get our location then just shut up.” she showed the metal device to Sooyoung unnie with a smirk. “Just a push of the button we will have the money in our account in a few minutes once they trace it Soo. So just let me and just shut up like you always do, got it?”

 

I turned to the guard who is handling the computer waiting for my command. He will intercept the signal Hyoyeon unnie’s device will send to her employer, then he will send a false GPS location in their command center. He just needed Hyo unnie to activate the button and everything is under his control including knowing where they are located and their IP address so I hope she pushes it.

 

“No, I won’t let you do it. Are you insane!? Amber is our friend! She and Soojung welcomed us here with hospitality and trusted us, trusted you! Give me that, you unicorn!” Sooyoung unnie tried to get it from her but she’s fast. She raised her hand and pushed the button, the red light blinking indicating that its doing the scanning of our location.

 

I nodded at the guard and he started his work, tapping on his keyboard for a while then chuckled. “Done, Detective Liu. I already intercepted her signal and embedded a different location on it, its already sending now to the IP address her GPS tracker is connected. The Chinese Coast Guard will definitely fire at them for crossing that line without proper permit.”

 

“Good.”

 

“And I also got their location based on their IP address. They are located in…” she tapped on his keyboard and when he tapped on the Enter button, a red dot showed on the screen where he has an interactive world map laid out. It zoomed on South Korea, the red dot blinking with the IP address beside it. “Gyeonggi province, Detective Liu. Address is # 43 Ji-dong, Paldal-gu, Suwon. Its a private server… let me check if I can tap into his camera..”

 

“You can do that?”

 

“Yes, Detective.” he typed in a few more codes then chuckled. “There you go…” wow… this is good. He managed to control the web camera of the man behind the computer! Wait… he looks like someone who stays all day in front of his computer eating Cheetos. “He’s a hacker, Detective Liu. Probably being paid to do the job then send the data to his employer.”

 

“Can you also get the location of his employer if he transmits the false location you gave?”

 

“It depends Detective, if he will transmit it via internet I can do that. But if he chooses to do it through his phone through text messaging, negative.”

 

I turned to Jinri and nodded at her, indicating she should report the location of the hacker to Chief Cho. They will send a team there to arrest him, its against the Cyber Crime Law to hack. Maybe they can squeeze information from him where Park Jin Young is hiding. That is…

 

If Park Jin Young is the one behind all this.

 

I took a deep breath and continued on watching how the two close friends bicker about the dilemma they are in. She has the guts to come here and do this to me, to Soojung. If money is what she wants, then money is what she will get.

 

“I can’t do this… you are canceled Kim Hyoyeon! Canceled! I have to tell this to all of them!”

 

“Oh, no you won’t…” she tackled the taller Sooyoung unnie dropping them both on the floor rolling. Throwing punches and at each other, its like watching a UFC fight on TV. The two of them can sure fight well.

 

Hyoyeon unnie, even though she is small, has arm muscles. Based on how she moves on top of Sooyoung unnie and pin her, the way she fights is so Jiu Jitsu. She circled her legs on the tall girl’s waist putting all her weight on her.

 

But Sooyoung unnie’s advantage is her long arms and legs, the way she is blocking Hyoyeon unnie’s punches and even covering her face with her arm is good. Although one punch got through making us cringe, Soojung gasping when it landed in Sooyoung unnie’s face. Unnie managed to kick Hyoyeon unnie’s back and head using her long legs a few times then finally outpowering her rolling on the floor and finally getting the advantage. But blondie is really good in fighting… Wow…

 

“That’s enough… Sooyoung unnie is hurt!” Soojung tried to get up quickly from the reclining chair but Jinri stopped her pointing at her best friend’s belly. “YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG! Careful!”

 

“Grandpa, please…”

 

“Tell the guards to take her now.” Grandpa calmly said to Kang sipping his tea.    

 

“Yes, Master.”

 

A few seconds and the double doors opened, a group of Kang Hodong’s men entered the room and took Hyoyeon unnie away from Sooyoung unnie breaking them apart. Sooyoung unnie’s hair covering her face so red in anger, even kicking her legs to Hyoyeon unnie who looks so mad too.

 

“You traitor! How can you do this to them!? Think about Soojung! She’s like a sister to us!” I turned to Soojung and saw her eyes glued on the screen, her hands clenching on the arm rest of the recliner. I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter