Twenty second

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: HEY CHINGUS!! I apologize for not updating yesterday... my brother didn't let go of my laptop until the last episode of the drama he is watching came to an end. Anyways, I'm back!

Thank you to all our new subscribers and to those who upvoted the story thank you very much! If you haven't, hehe... maybe you can tap on that arrow below after the story hehe... thank you!

Peace yow!

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

SOOJUNG'S POV

 

"I have to get back to the Station..." Amber whispered behind my ear, her lips planting feathery kisses on my nape that it tickles. I almost scoffed when she whispered it that I playfully punched her thigh making her giggle in pain.

 

"All you really want is my body... Tsk tsk tsk... I shouldn't have said yes to your cheesiness earlier..." I mumbled in response. "I can't believe you'll leave me after you got what you wanted~..."

 

"Awww~~... Why do you like inflicting pain on me? I may be made of steel but I'm a softie too..."

 

"Pabo... Want me to arm lock you?!"

 

"If you still can, but I bet you can't~~ you're tired~... You can't even say no on what I'm doing right now..."

 

She continued spoiling me with her kisses that already reached my shoulders and made its way back to the side of my neck eliciting a quiet giggle for the ninth time from me and that feeling of being on fire but it seems my muscles are too tired to have another round of what she wants. Gosh...

 

Four days without for Amber made her so wanting that as soon as we entered the room she was all over me, there wasn't any hurry but wasn't slow too. She was teasing! Because she knows we feel the same way, both of us are yearning for each other's touch. I wasn't disappointed and was made sure I am satisfied with her performance... Actually it always exceeds my expectations, she drained my energy to the last drop! I can't even move my body now to face her... I dropped on the bed exhausted after the fourth round of her "quickie". I feel sooo sleepy... . I thought it's just a quickie?!

 

"I really hate you Detective Liu... Really really hate you... *Yawn*..."

 

She turned me around carefully from being incapacitated on the bed, because believe me, I'm really exhausted from all that loving we did! I worked hard too same as her excuse me! It's just that she's still fully charged while my energy only has around 10% left.

 

"I love you too Soojung..." We made a funny face at each other before giving me a chaste kiss on my lips making me smile lazily as she brushed her nose on mine like a puppy. Always the fluffy Amber after an intense activity... She never forgets to utter those words on me that makes me heart warm and my stomach giddy.

 

I hope we didn't disturb Vic unnie's afternoon rest hehehe... Although we controlled the noises I swear!.... Okay, a few giggles and laughter was a bit loud at one point but we covered our mouths after because of fear that Vic Unnie might kick us out of her home hehehe. But I remember there was that growl that Amber forgot to control I don't know if someone heard it I hope they didn't.

 

She wrapped her right arm around my waist pulling me closer to her "Raise your head a little Soojung-ah..." I did what she asked and slid her left  arm under my head making it my pillow. My personal pillow always.

 

"Sleep and rest... Your eyes are droopy.."

 

"Don’t leave when I fall asleep or you're dead… *yawn* “

 

“Hahaha… yes Detective Jung!” she whispered with a cute voice that made me  smile. Wrapping my left arm on her body, I buried my face on her neck inhaling her scent. Amber’s scent mixed with sweat and … although its such a major turn on but she has to take a bath later before she leaves.

 

“Besides dropping by earlier, what were you going to do? Are you going to do a surveillance again outside that hotel you said the White Phoenix uses as their headquarters?”I mumbled sleepily from her neck taking steady breaths. Her lips rested on my forehead for a while giving it a kiss before answering.

 

“Yeah, I was planning to. That’s the reason too why I’m here Soojung… is it fine to leave Yeri here later? I plan on picking her up at Yoona and Seohyun’s apartment because I miss her so much. Then after dropping her here I’m gonna do a surveillance later at night… there was a tip on us that someone big time will be arriving and I have to see for myself if its true.”

 

“Don’t go alone Robocop... it will be dangerous if they find out there’s a cop watching them.”

 

“Kyungsoo and Minho is going with me that’s why I told you I have to get back to the Station to get them…”

 

“Just call them later and tell them to meet you some place… remember, Chief Park might suspect you and the team are still investigating on the White Phoenix case even though they told you to stop. Just be discreet and meet somewhere…” that Chief of ours is really showing his true colors now to Amber ever since she declined on his offer.

 

If only I can gather solid evidence about Chief Park’s weird activities then I can report him to the Internal Affairs so they can conduct an investigation on him. I have a hunch his bank account is full now since he started being the Chief of the Station.

 

“Okay, I’ll do that…”

 

“I miss Yerimie too… she called me earlier using her watch. She’s asking when can she and Dani go home I told her tonight since she has Daycare tomorrow… but…”

 

“But?”

 

“Dani asked me too if she can sleep with us… I don’t know what to say… I really miss her Am..”

 

I miss Dani so much… I feel sorry for her… she shouldn’t be affected with whatever me and Sooyeon unnie has. I hope she’s okay because by the tone of her voice earlier when we were talking on the phone, it sounded so sad. I don’t like hearing my Dani sad… a kid like her shouldn’t be sad, she should be happy and playing, experiencing things that a normal child does.

 

“Just leave it to me Soojung, I’ll do something about it.”

 

I know you will, I trust you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

“Noona, here’s your coffee and Cheetos…”

 

“Thanks Bro. I still haven’t seen anyone arriving and its already deep at night. I have a feeling they are waiting for the crowd on the street to die down so no one will see who will arrive.” I took the pack of Cheetos I told him to buy and place the cup of coffee on the coffee holder of my car.

 

“The informer said the guest today is very special… they prepared lavish feast tonight for him and his delegates. Minho is already eating out there inside under the banquet table and the guest haven’t arrive! That …  ”

 

“Hmmm… lavish feast…” then probably this person is a big client of the group or one of the founders.

 

When I woke up from my sleep earlier with Soojung, she was nowhere to be seen. But there was a note on the side table telling me to shower and get dress before going on my small mission tonight with Kyungsoo and Minho because I smell like crap. I was already dressing up when she came up again to our room and helped me putting on my belt and handed me my gun, saying she already cleaned the barrel and reloaded the magazine with ammunition same as the spare. I felt like I was going to war when I was just going to do a surveillance hahaha! But its a good thing though… we can never say when a battle will start.

 

As soon as I stepped out downstairs in the restaurant, Kyungsoo was already there sipping tea in a corner. What surprise me more is Yerimie running on my way looking so happy when she saw me! Soojung said Yoona and Seohyun brought her earlier when I was still sleeping, they called her and said that instead of me picking the kids up they will just drop them. She said with a sad smile that Dani was dropped off first at the coffee shop but its okay because she will see her tomorrow at the Daycare.

 

I somehow agree on what Soojung blurted out to Sooyeon yesterday when they were fighting… the reason why her sister slapped her. She’s saying the truth and Sooyeon can’t stomach it. I wish she didn’t came back and just went on with her life there somewhere. I may sound so evil but that’s what I feel since yesterday.

 

If she didn’t came home and decided to stay for good, nothing like this will happen. Our life will be the usual and there won’t be any fight going on, no heartache. I am a good person, but when it comes to people who pisses me off and hurts the ones I love I can’t help but be bitter about them… forgiving for me is such a hard task. I can be civil and treat you nicely, but I can’t be close to you again after all what happened… you have to prove yourself first.

 

Sigh. I don’t wanna think about that tonight. Just focus Amber… focus. … my back stings a little from that scratches Soojung made earlier. She already applied cream on it to soothe the pain and it was okay when I went out with Kyungsoo but the medicine already went off and it stings again. I definitely won’t be able to sleep while waiting here, the sting I feel will keep me awake.

 

We kept the monitoring until past midnight, Kyungsoo already falling asleep at the passenger seat and me doing some occasional stretching and studying the faces of those who comes out at the right side of the hotel. I suddenly got alarmed when a black sedan arrives pulling in front of the hotel. Four guys wearing black suits came down from the car in a hurried manner and positioned on the entrance of the hotel like body guards then the car drove out from the drive way then another black car stopped..  

 

“Kyungsoo! Wake up! Yah!” I hissed at egghead beside me and he woke up scrambling on his seat holding his gun. Aiiisshhh!!

 

“What? What happened? Who’s there? Awww!” I smacked his head and signaled him to keep quiet and keep our head down low.

 

“I think the person we are waiting for is already here…”

 

I motioned him to ready the camera as we waited for the man of the hour to get out of his car. Bingo!

 

Such a big guy… he looks like a Laughing Buddha what only lacks is the kids hanging on his shoulders and he’ll make a good Buddha figurine I saw before when I was a kid. Such expensive looking suit this Buddha has… he looks like a Chinese Mafia boss from the 1930s Shanghai…

(

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter