Thirty fifth

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! 

I'm here again! Hehehe... Another chapter for all of you! :D

Did you like Ninja Jung and Brawler Liu on the last chapter? No? oh... okay. (-_-')

Bringing you another chapter with our KryBer. Enjoy!

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters! I will never get tired of thanking you all :)

Peace yow~!

 

 

AMBER’S POV

 

 

“Your cut is healing fast…” Soojung murmured at me while tracing her fingers on my lower lip. I tried to catch it with my mouth but she’s too fast and started poking my sides giggling on my bed. Wow… very different from the Detective Jung we all saw two days ago.

 

It was another early morning (our favorite time of the day *wink* *wink*), too early to get up in bed. Yerimie is with the Kwon’s since last night and slept at Yuri’s house because Sooyeon unnie said we deserve a quality time together after what happened. We took our rest day together, even though Chief Park doesn’t want to approve it, we still did. It was approved by the higher ups, the Commissioner General *cough* *cough* who coincidentally is another friend of Soojung’s late Dad and her other God Father.

 

Maybe if Soojung’s Dad didn’t left this world permanently, he probably has a high position now in the force. Captain Cho told me yesterday over coffee that Lieutenant Jung Kyungho is one of the best policeman in Seoul when he was still alive. Helpful to others especially those who are in need, supports his colleagues and is very firm on executing the law. A very nice man, friend, and Father. He solved a lot of crimes back in his time and caught a lot of big criminals putting them behind bars.

 

They said when Soojung’s late brother Yonghwa was accepted in the Police University, he was so proud because his only son will follow his footsteps. Captain Cho said he and his colleagues, their circle of friends didn’t expect a tragedy will happen to the Jungs. It made the Lieutenant sad when his son passed away, very painful to see burying your own flesh and blood.

 

When Soojung entered the Police University, Captain Cho said he knew she will succeed even though his friend, her Father has some doubts. Its not that Lieutenant Jung is doubting his daughter’s capabilities… he is afraid that Soojung will end up like her brother who succumb to the pressure. But she proved him wrong and even topped her class making him proud.

 

The hypnotizing trick that Soojung used to the hostage taker was taught to her by her Father. She actually did it to me once, wanting to show her skill to me. I ended up walking around my apartment wearing Soojung’s red y dress like a zombie while Soojung, Yerimie, Dani, add Taeyeon and Fany because they passed by to give the kids a box of their favorite donuts hilariously laughing at me. I only found out when I watched the video Taeyeon unnie recorded on her phone that I quickly deleted so no one will see. If Yuri will see it I’m doomed! Will be the topic of their jokes forever!

 

 

I reached for Soojung’s face, brushing my thumb on her cute and y mole. She was looking down on me with too much softness in her eyes that I can melt like Olaf did in the movie. She smiled at me, her beautiful and special smile that she only gives me and I know… she got me again.

 

She got my heart again… as always. 💜

 

Is it possible to fall in love with the same person everyday? That everyday when you see that person, your heart always beats hard just for her? That everyday, when you wake up in the morning and you see her face peacefully sleeping beside you, you tell yourself… are you even real?

 

I will give my life for her if needed… if that is the only way I can prove how much I love her. I wasn’t joking when I told her that if she die, I die.

 

People may say I’m crazy but I will really follow her if that happens.

 

But of course, we don’t want that to happen. No one will die… not unless we are already a hundred years old and together waiting for the Angel of Death to pick us up. For now, no one will. I will make sure of that… her safety is my priority.

 

“Am…”

 

“Hmmm….”

 

She bit her lips and went back to lying beside me, resting her head on my bare chest while hugging me again like a Koala on a tree. She always do that, hugging me like I’m a tree even draping her legs over mine. My hands her bare arm while waiting for her to speak again.

 

I noticed yesterday she was thinking deeply while staring at her desk, of course her feet resting on my lap as always. Even last night, when we were having dinner at Vic’s restaurant she was staring outside while watching the people passing by with a wistful smile on her face.

 

“Soojung… do you have a problem you want to discuss with me? I noticed that you look… I don’t know… like you’re thinking about something. What is it?”

 

She sighed heavily and traced her fingers on my bare stomach making circles. It actually tickles but bearable enough.

 

“Am… what if… what if I declare an early resignation and leave the force? Will you allow me?” hmmm… so that is what’s bothering her.

 

“I will respect whatever your decision is… if I’m going to answer you on my policeman’s point of view, we will be sad to see you go and leave us in the Station. You are one of the best Detective in Seoul, next to your Father. The force clearly needs someone like you Inspector Jung Soojung…”

 

She gave me a noisy peck on my cheeks smiling widely, obviously too flattered with what I said. Cute~ “Really?!”

 

“Of course!”

 

“Wow… I didn’t know I’m that special.”

 

“I didn’t said anything about you being special, I said the force needs you.”

 

“I hate you!”

 

“I wuv you too!~~”

 

“Tsss….”

 

She playfully punched my stomach causing me to let out a loud laugh echoing inside my room. This kind of brutality is one of the things I love about Soojung. She can be rough and swing a punch or smack on my head and I will accept it because I just want to. There will be times I will be dodging her attacks just for fun but sometimes even if I dodge it, it still slips and hits me.

 

“Police brutality!!!”

 

“THAT is not… Police brutality.” her voice became sultry and by that, I already know what’s going to happen.

 

She rolled her body on top of me and sat on my stomach, her warmth spreading on me. A very enticing view laid in front of my eyes that I can’t help myself but bite my lips. Wow…

 

Swollen red lips from too much biting and kissing, her perky standing proudly, her milky white skin that is laced with red marks courtesy of yours truly. That damn juicy neck and jaw, her small waist that I so love to grab, that long y legs I adore so much…

 

That face… the Goddess like face that the netizens say ‘Came from the Heavens’ when they saw the video of Soojung talking to the hostage taker and her throwing that cleaver that was uploaded in various Social Networking Sites. They even have this crazy theory that Soojung might be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter