Eighteenth

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our second update for today. Yes... It's a double update hehehe šŸ˜

I hope you all have a good day šŸ˜Š

Ā 

~~~

Ā 

Ā 

SOOJUNGā€™S POV

Ā 

Ā 

ā€œMommyā€¦ Mommy Soojungā€¦ā€ I suddenly rose from the sofa bed, still sleepy when I heard Yerimieā€™s voice calling me above. Sheā€™s dreaming I thinkā€¦ I transferred on the bed and pulled her closer to me patting her small bum.

Ā 

I donā€™t even remember how I fell asleep last nightā€¦ the last thing that I remember was crying on Amberā€™s lap while she rocks me, whispering comforting words in my ear. She even bought me Ice Cream and bread just to make me feel goodā€¦ sheā€™s really so thoughtful.

Ā 

Amber woke up from her sleep and stood up from the sofa bed still groggy then joined us here on the bed spooning me, holding me tight from behind. She brushes her nose on my neck like a puppy before going back to sleep not forgetting to whisper in her bedroom voice. ā€œGood morningā€¦ā€

Ā 

ā€œArenā€™t you going to the Station today?ā€

Ā 

ā€œNope. Iā€™m staying at home today, I took a leave too. Work from Homeā€¦ā€

Ā 

ā€œYou didnā€™t tell me that!ā€ I reached back on her head ruffling her short hair, making her giggle on my neck.



ā€œI donā€™t want to see you sad and sulking anymoreā€¦ we have to finish what started days ago. You and Sooyeon unnie must talkā€¦ā€

Ā 

ā€œOkayā€¦ā€ sighā€¦ I know this is going to happen. Iā€™m readyā€¦ I just donā€™t know if Sooyeon unnie is ready.

Ā 

The truth is, I tried to talk to her yesterday when we saw each other at the Day Care. Like what Yeri said, Dani wanted to join us going to the Mall but Sooyeon unnie said no, telling my niece that the two of them will go today instead. I saw how Daniā€™s face turned sad when she heard the word No, she even looked at me with longing. I confronted unnie and told her I will just drop Dani at the coffee shop after but she just gave me a cold shoulder and said I donā€™t have to take Dani because she will do it for her daughter.

Ā 

Donā€™t tell me sheā€™s feeling the jealousy just now?!

Ā 

Some people may view me as the antagonist, the villain in Sooyeon unnieā€™s life because of what I am doing now. But I just canā€™t help myself but stand up for what I feelā€¦ stand up for what is right.

Ā 

Because the way she told me about marrying Yuri unnie is unacceptableā€¦ it was like she was just saying, ā€˜Hey! I got 50% discount for this bag!ā€™. I even thought it was a joke thatā€™s why I waited for her punchline, ā€˜Just kidding Soojungie! It was fake but the ring is true!ā€™ but the punchline I was waiting didnā€™t came. Instead, she was serious.

Ā 

I havenā€™t talk to anyone from their groupā€¦ even to Yuri unnie who tried a lot of times to call my phone that I already blocked her number. Yoona unnie sent me a lengthy message from her and Seohyun saying sorry because she said they are sworn to secrecyā€¦ Sworn to Secrecy!? Why is it even a secret even to me!?

Ā 

She may be older than me but sometimes she acts like sheā€™s the youngest. Or sometimes she just doesnā€™t care at allā€¦ maybe. She didnā€™t even thought of how I will feelā€¦ sure, call me immature but what I felt was really devastating.

Ā 

Its always me and her against the world. Always me protecting her, always me giving her the benefit of the doubt, always me understanding everything. When she decided all by herself to work away from me and her daughter, did she hear me complaining? Nothing. I accepted it because she said its for her daughterā€™s future. Even though she knows sheā€™s going to be away from her daughter she still left Dani on my care, a budding Police woman who doesnā€™t even have any slightest idea on how to raise a child on her own.

Ā 

Does she know how many times I was labeled as a by people thinking that I had a kid our of wedlock!? I always hear that talk when Dani and I will go out together, those stupid people who doesnā€™t even know how to ask a question and just judge someone like that. I didnā€™t corrected them except for that dickhead who said Iā€™m a asking me if I miss . I stomped on his feet hard and connected my knee on his crushing his balls telling him Iā€™d rather raise my niece alone than have some dickhead like him beside me and for the record, Iā€™m not into .

Ā 

I donā€™t want us to have the blame game, all I want is for her to realize what she did wrong. She doesnā€™t have to bring up that all she did is for Dani, not even thinking about Yuri unnieā€™s feelings?!

Ā 

Yes, Yuri unnie has been there for us all through out these years from the start. Even Taeyeon unnie who has always been supportive and helpful but this is too muchā€¦ they didnā€™t have to make it real unless she really is committed on marrying her not just because of Dani but because she actually love Yuri unnie fully.

Ā 

And Divorce?! Hello? If sheā€™s planning to spend a few thousand dollarsā€¦ US Dollars to be exact for the two of them have that Divorce they are saying then good luck!

Ā 

Marriage for me is a Lifetime thing. For me its a union of two people, their heart and their soul. Its like an official confirmation that the two of you will spend your lives together and will face the challenge along the way together.

Ā 

I do dream of someday for me and Amber to get married too but of course with families and friends, although it will be impossible here in Korea we can still hold a ceremony but it wonā€™t be recognized by the State. It but hey, thatā€™s life.

Ā 

ā€œAmberā€¦ā€

Ā 

ā€œHmmmā€¦.ā€

Ā 

ā€œMaybe if unnie didnā€™t answer me like that I wouldnā€™t be like thisā€¦ā€

Ā 

ā€œWhat did you asked her?ā€ she snuggled closer to me that our skin is almost touching, it feels good because I like having her warmth on me.

Ā 

ā€œI asked her if its a Lifetime thing or just a Meantime thingā€¦ their marriage. She answered, ā€˜I donā€™t knowā€™ thatā€™s why I lost it.ā€

Ā 

ā€œBecause at the back of your mind, you want whatā€™s best for your unnie. You love your unnie so much, that you want her to be happy about what she entered without uncertainties and doubts; at the same time thinking about Yuriā€™s feelings too. Because you care for Yuri too since sheā€™s like a family and you donā€™t want her to get hurt when the two of them decides to call it quits and break up.ā€ tsssā€¦ smart Amber. She knows me too wellā€¦

Ā 

ā€œCan I give you a kiss without waking up Yeri here and cover our mouth again? Because your brain is really functioning well at mornings like thisā€¦ā€ she laughed quietly while kissing my nape and I swear her laugh is really addicting andā€¦ y that the hairs on my body is rising.

Ā 

ā€œJust a kiss!?ā€

Ā 

ā€œTsssā€¦ playing innocentā€¦ your hands are on my now..ā€ yeahā€¦ groping my .

Ā 

ā€œIā€™m just checking if its in good condition and shapeā€¦ā€

Ā 

ā€œThen why are you pressing your lower body on mine? Gosh Amberā€¦ donā€™t tell me youā€™re having a morning rush?!ā€ I laughed out loud and remembered Yeri was still sleeping beside me, actually hugging me while sleeping that I zipped my mouth right away and slapped Amberā€™s head to stop her from humping me from behind.

Ā 

ā€œHow can I not have the morning rush when youā€™re just wearing your to sleep!ā€

Ā 

ā€œWell thatā€™s your fault! I told you last night to get me a pajama in the closetā€¦ā€

Ā 

ā€œBut I want to see your long legs.ā€

Ā 

ā€œYou just want the easy way in~~ā€¦ā€

Ā 

ā€œWho doesnā€™t want an easy way in? But of course you still have to make it wet so it really slides in smoothly-- AWWW!!!! Soojung!~ā€

Ā 

ā€œert! Your niece is sleeping beside us and yet here you are talking like that! Be careful she might hear youā€¦ you know how a smart girl she isā€¦ā€ I chuckled imagining Yeri hearing what Amber said and telling it to Luna again.

Ā 

ā€œSheā€™s sleepingā€¦ lookā€¦ā€ she took Yeriā€™s right arm that is hugging me raising it a little then dropping it indicating that the little boss didnā€™t even bulge on her sleep. ā€œSee?ā€

Ā 

ā€œRemember when we also thought she was sleeping and decided to fool around at the mattress? My God! I was really embarrassed when Luna told Vic and Jinri the story of Yeri asking Luna in a whisper why you were saying ā€˜Baby Iā€™m so near~~ā€¦ā€™ to me! When you were just beside me and not far! Those three girls didnā€™t stop laughing and teasing me then even asked Yeri what more she heard! She even mimicked my voice saying ā€˜Deeper~~ā€¦ā€™ I really want to bury my head under the ground.ā€ I almost want to disappear that time. Iā€™m so lucky to have those three girls as friendsā€¦soooo lucky!

Ā 

She just laughed at me and pulled me closer on her embrace, reaching back for a kiss. This is what I love about herā€¦ mornings like this.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

~~~~

Ā 


We fell asleep again and woke up around 10:30 in the morning, actually me and Yeri waking up that late because Amber wasnā€™t beside me anymore. But I can smell Fried Rice and scrambled Egg, Bacon being cooked, plus freshly brewed Coffee.

Ā 

After breakfast, I went back to my unit to check if Sooyeon unnie is still there but it seems she left early with Dani. Even forgetting to shut the faucet at the kitchen tightly tsk tsk tskā€¦ Doesnā€™t she know wasting water is bad for the environment? And it may also add up to our water billā€¦

Ā 

I cleaned the apartment, even their room and took the laundry downstairs at the Laundromat. Since its a weekend, no Day Care for Yeri so we plan on going to Vicā€™s restaurant so she can play with Yixing and their other classmates because she said Yixing invited them over to eat chicken feet. I was cringing just thinking of chicken feet hahaha!

Ā 

Peniel was keeping me updated with whatā€™s happening with Park Yongsunā€™s case, he said Chief Park was looking for me since yesterday because the case blew out in the Media. The Prosecutors are ready to take Park Sangmin in custody for investigation and they want me to handle it since they know Iā€™m good in that aspect, considering they look up to me with respect and because they say they can see my Father in me. I felt proud hearing thatā€¦

Ā 

I told him to handle it for now and Iā€™ll be back tomorrow, Minseok even yelling at the background to not forget his request of chocolates. What am I? In a vacation somewhere in Europe?!

Ā 

ā€œOhā€¦ā€ I took my phone that suddenly vibrated on top of my bedside table. Checking the screen, it was a text message from Sooyeon unnieā€™s number. But reading it made my heart sank because it was Dani who sent it.

Ā 

Ā 

From: Unnie
11:45 AM

Ā 

SOOJUNGIE I MISS YOU I LOVE YOU PLEASE COME FOR ME I WANT TO PLAY WITH YERI AND EAT ICE CONE PLEASE SOOJUNGIE PLEASE

Ā 

Ā 

Should I reply? What if unnie reads my message?

Ā 

My phone vibrated again receiving another message from her, my eyebrows twitching reading what my Dani sent to me.

Ā 

Ā 

From: Unnie
11:46 AM

Ā 

SOOJUNGIE MOMMY SOOYEON GOT MAD AT ME BECAUSE I CANT WASH MY AFTER POOPING. I SAID NO BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GET MY HANDS DIRTY BUT SHE GOT MAD AND SAID I AM A BIG GIRL NOW SO I SHOULD. I TOLD HER WE TALK ABOUT IT AND YOU LET ME UNTIL MY 6TH BIRTHDAY RIGHT? SHE HIT MY SOOJUNGIE

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

ā€œWHAT!! NO WAY! SHEā€™S CRAZY!ā€

Ā 

I never, never, once in Daniā€™s life did that to her. She may be a handful some times and has tantrums but never did I hit her! Even though how annoyed I am or mad because of what she did but I didnā€™t had the nerve to hit the kid. All I did is talk to her and explain things, why what she did is bad and unacceptable. She will understand it because sheā€™s a smart kid and will promise never to do it again. Why would she do that to her daughter?!

Ā 

Walking out of my unit, I went straight to Amberā€™s and saw her coming out of the bathroom with just a towel around her waist and another one hanging on her neck. ā€¦ Iā€™ll deal with that hot body later tonight but now I need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter