Thirty third

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! 

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU! I WISH YOU ALL A PROSPEROUS YEAR AHEAD AND GOOD HEALTH, LOTS OF MONEY AND LONG LIFE! 🐶

This will be a double update, second part i'll post later before I succumb to food coma. XD

Thank you to all our subscribers who patiently waits for my updates, really... THANK YOU. To the upvoters thank you so much! 

Ready chingus?

 

 

 

 

 

SOOJUNG’S POV

 

“Nice bandage unnie… is that Calvin Klein or Jimmy Choo?”

 

“Oh shut up Soojung!” I let out a loud laugh while watching Sooyeon unnie’s annoyed face in the morning. She lazily threw the couch pillow on my direction but failed to reach me making me laugh harder on my seat at the dining table.

 

It has been 3 days since her unfortunate freak accident that I call as ‘Sooyeon’s Stupidity 101’. I received a snarl from her the morning after her accident when Amber and I picked them up at the hospital. Funny because we found them lying together in her hospital bed still sleeping at past 9:00 in the morning with Yuri unnie’s zippers down bwahahahahaha!!!

 

Oh yeah… ed and ped jeans… Sooyeon unnie resting her head on Yuri unnie’s right arm as her pillow while the two of them are deeply asleep. My good old sister’s hospital gown was in disarray, transforming into an off shoulder dress and her black brassiere was hanging on the headboard of her bed.

 

What did I do?

 

Of course I took lots of pictures using my phone!

 

Mwahahahahahahahaaha!!!!! *insert evil laugh here*

 

Can’t even wait to go home those two, they made the hospital a hotel and finally consummate what was meant to be consummated a long time ago. It took one broken piece of glass to finally end all the waiting all of us are tired of.

 

I remember laughing so hard while covering them with a blanket still fast asleep. Luckily, the nurse came after I finished covering them or else it will be such a shame seeing them in that kind of state. She only checked unnie’s IV line then told me she will come back once my sister is awake, throwing a glance on unnie’s hanging bra at the headboard before going out of the room.

 

 

So starting that morning until today, all I do is annoy and , even show her the ‘private photos’ of them just for fun. Hehehe… I just love teasing her, especially when unnie will just sulk and roll like a burrito on the floor with her blanket while watching TV. Yuri unnie bans her at Kwon’s Beanery and she can only go there for leisure, she is not allowed to fulfill her duties as an employee until her wound is fully healed.

 

“Do you want a cup of coffee Your Majesty?” I asked unnie while holding the coffee pot containing freshly brewed coffee. She gave me her signature cutie pout and beautiful eyes as her answer so I poured some on her mug while she’s holding it in front of me.

 

“That’s disgusting Unnie, don’t do that again.”

 

“Yah! This is how I get Yuri to say Yes to everything I ask!”

 

“Then poor Yuri unnie, I think she has to go to the nearest Ophthalmologist to have her eyes checked~~” hihihi…. she tried to kick me with her fine leg but failed because its short. I'm so glad I have long legs!

 

“Then Amber should go with her too!”

 

“No need for Amber, unnie…. I already brought her there and she’s 20/20.”

 

“I don’t know what she saw in you…”

 

“She saw how good I am in giving karate chops to that guy who took her as a hostage, it was her first day at work and she already encountered that misfortune. She also saw how good of a driver I am when she bumped her head on the car I’m driving that I ended up bringing her to the hospital to treat her bloody cut. Plus… she knows I can knock her out with just one punch if ever she decides to look at other girls.”

 

“That’s morbid.”

 

“That’s LOVE.”

 

“Just one word is enough.”

 

“Lovable.”

 

“Lie.” she snorted at me making me laugh. I playfully threaten to punch her bandaged feet that earned me a pinch on my groin. Ouch~~ “Awwww~~~… unnie~~”

 

She took a sip of her coffee and sighed while looking at the framed portrait that Dani brought home yesterday from her ‘slumber party’ at Hyunjoong’s house. Looks like the Father and Daughter had a blast in those three days they were together.

 

I told Hyunjoong to take care of Dani for a while when Sooyeon unnie was brought to the hospital. He was concerned with unnie, I saw it from his eyes but didn’t say it. He agreed when I also asked him to keep Sooyeon unnie’s freak accident to Dani first because little girl might worry a lot for her Mommy. He offered to pay for the medical expenses and stuffs but I told him Yuri will take care of it, anyways… she’s the wife.

 

“She really resembles you…” I smiled hearing unnie’s soft voice. I took a couch pillow and placed it on top of the coffee table then raised her bandaged feet dumping it there. “Aww!”

 

“Sorry~~”

 

Controlling my giggle on her murderous glare and threat to punch me, I lay my head on her lap and turned to the framed portrait too with a smile. “She’s growing fast… if Dad is alive he will be so happy taking care of her.”

 

“I know… he will probably forget about the two of us and declare Dani as his only Princess and we as her servants.” we laughed softly remembering our Father. “He’s going to vie for the ‘Best Grandpa in Seoul’ award and shower her with love and affection, bring her to parks and maybe teach her Taekwondo early.”

 

“She wants to learn that’s why I already registered her at Siwon oppa’s Dojang.”

 

“Yah! When did you registered her?!”

 

“Yesterday… I paid for half the price since I threaten Siwon oppa that I will tell you his secret.”

 

“What secret??”

 

“If I tell you, then it won’t be a secret anymore… tssss….” I rose from her lap and flicked her forehead in a flash before running to my room. Hehehehe…. she threw all the pillows she can get within her range looking annoyed as hell and cursing.

 

 

------

 

 

“Babe… wear your seat belt…" I reminded Amber for the third time today since morning. She was talking on the phone with Peniel about a report we receive regarding White Phoenix. Her informer said that the Big Boss will be coming again tonight and there will be a big gathering again at Kang Hodong’s hotel.

 

I sighed while waiting for her to do what I told her that I lost my patience, reached for the seat belt and buckled her up tightly. She gasp when I playfully tied the belt on her neck choking her that she widen her eyes on me with threat. Stop talking there and listen to me!

 

“Peniel, let’s all have a briefing later and plan what to do. Detective Jung and I will be there wait for us. Be safe… bye…” finally! I was laughing quietly when she turned to me with a scowl “Yah Jung! Are you planning to kill me!?”

 

“It depends on how you want to get killed Detective Liu… you wanna die because of my reckless driving like you always say or get choke with that seat belt that I have been reminding you to put all day!? Buckle up! My goodness…”

 

“Why are you such a cutie pie when you’re mad?~~”

 

“Stop that…” I stepped on the gas pedal that made the car speed up, Amber’s back slamming on the seat while I laugh.

 

“YAH!!! SOOJUNG!!! BE CAREFUL! We are not in a hurry!”

 

I chuckled at her and continued on my driving, overtaking a lot of cars on the road. Amber was busy again talking on the phone with Jinri who called to inform us there is a scene happening now in the shopping street.

 

“I’ll put you on speaker mode Jinri so you can talk to Soojung…” she placed the phone in the holder in front us and tapped the speaker mode.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter