Twenty seventh

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: HEY CHINGUS! I'm Back! Sorry for being away for too long... the signs of aging is coming out and I also have some private buisness matters to attend to but of course i won't leave you guys hanging!

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters! 

A continuation of the previous chapter...

Second update to be posted later!

Peace yow!

 

~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

 

 

 

SOOJUNG’S POV

 

 

“What does he look like?” she was facing me that’s why she can’t see him but I know how strong her sense of smell is. Just by smelling the cologne she already knew it’s a guy.

 

 

“Looking around… he’s at my two o’clock by the standee of that y anime girl I don’t know who is, she is wearing a very skimpy yellow bikini. Why is there an anime girl here?! He’s looking at those DVDs…”

 

 

“Ah… by the DVD section…”

 

 

“I didn’t know Yoona unnie also sells DVDs like that… wait a minute! How did you know?!” I hissed at her pinching her cheeks. “Of course I know! Who doesn’t know anything about !?” she even answered me with a scoff that earned a pinch again from me.

 

 

“Me!”

 

 

“I doubt if its true.” she snickered that earned a smack on her head. This girl!

 

 

“Yah!” of course... its not true hehehe...

 

 

I gave her a playful shove and funny face, snatching a quick kiss on her lips before going back on surveillance. All she did was grin playfully and nod for me to continue “What is he doing now?”

 

 

I followed the guy’s movements in a discreet way, circling my arms around Amber’s neck pulling her closer so the guy will think we are just two lovers fooling around. Judging on how he tilts his head to the sides, I have a feeling he is looking for something.

 

 

“He’s looking for something… he doesn’t look like he’s going to shop lift… who shop lifts for toys!?…” I whispered for Amber to hear.

 

 

“The economy is down, its expensive you know. Even us we only get these things for free…”

 

 

“Shhh…. I wouldn’t even waste a Won in buying these kind of things.”

 

 

“Really?”

 

 

“Really. Why would I buy when I can always count on you…and your expertise…” I gave her a wink and I swear I saw how red Amber’s face is! Always the obvious!

 

 

Where is Yoona unnie’s security cameras?… my eyes went around the store and spotted the cameras discreetly hidden as a light bulb that you can only see the lens if you will stare at it. He was walking around the corner pretending to look at stuffs… like those s hanging there like grocery items… I’ve never seen many of them until now. Scary…

 

 

A guy looking at the s hanging there… okay. Maybe he just wanted those stuffs and he’s kind of shy…

 

 

But still… his movements are suspicious..

 

 

“Babe… what time is it?” I asked Amber, still following the movements of the strange guy inside the store. Where the hell is Yoona unnie and Jinri?! How many toys did Jinri ordered for them to take that long inside!?

 

 

“Its 10 minutes till 10:00 in the evening… closing time is near.”

 

 

“He’s just going around and not even really interested in what’s inside this store. His eyes is going around looking up in the ceiling at times…”

 

 

Amber just hummed in response while I follow the guy’s every move. He took a side glance to our direction, probably checking if the two of us are watching. I pretended to be busy fixing Amber’s hair smiling at her. Her hands are around my waist, holding her gun at my back hiding it from the vision of the weird guy.

 

 

I swear… if he only shop lifts and leave then I won’t use violence on him.

 

 

Okay, I will use violence but just light violence… I’ll make sure he’s going to regret taking things without permission or paying for it. If he really wants that weird looking thing hanging there like chains then I’ll give him money if he wants so he can buy it. Who shoplifts adult toys?!    

 

 

Hmmm…. I take it back now. I won’t pay for it…

 

 

I have other things to buy like a new pair of cute pajamas for Dani and Yeri I saw earlier while we were patrolling outside.

 

 

“I should approach him… just watch and act if something strange will happen. Call the other guys now…” I whispered at her. She helped me go down the stool, the two of us sharing a look and I nodded at her to do what I told her. She hid her gun inside her jacket while she fished out her phone from her pocket to call the other guys.

 

 

Ironing out my short hair, I approached him standing in front of the rack with those… WHAT THE IS THAT!? BELTS?? HARNESS? IS THAT FOR PARACHUTE?

 

“Ehem… excuse me sir…” I smiled at him when he turned his head on my direction, not even looking at me. He just nodded and stared at the items in front of him. “We are already closing minutes from now… have you chosen an item that you will buy?”

 

 

“You are new hkfdjfjdsf…” huh? What?

 

 

“Excuse me?” I took one step forward so I can hear what he is saying. He finally turned his gaze at me and I saw half of his face briefly. He has a scar under his left eye…

 

 

“This is the first time I saw you here Miss. Are you the sister of the owner?”

 

 

He will really think I am Yoona unnie’s sister, the two of us look alike more than me with Sooyeon unnie. By the way he asked it means he’s been coming here for some time to recognize Yoona unnie’s face that well.

 

 

“Yes, I’m her sister. Are you my sister’s regular customer?”

 

 

He nodded and pointed at the half bodied mannequin displayed on top of the counter. “What do you call this thing?” oh… this thing…

 

 

What is this thing?

 

 

He didn’t even answered my question…

 

 

“Um… this thing…” shucks… I pointed awkwardly at the straps draped over the mannequin and answered him “That… uhh… that… is.. a.. harness… uhh… for… sky diving??” The heck do I know about that! What I only know is handcuffs and neck ties because that’s what Amber use-- I mean… hahaha… I better stop my mind is bursting with memories from last night.

 

 

“You are not sure about your product…” he murmured, loud enough for me to hear as he continued on sashaying down the isle. I followed behind him and studied the back of his head. I remember Amber telling me before about that thing at the back of the burglar’s head. If this guy will take off his cap I will confirm that its him. I took a glance at Amber and saw her behind the counter looking at the guy too. She turned to me and gave me a nod meaning she already accomplished what I asked her to do.

 

 

“I’m sorry about that… I’m just new here. My sister haven’t told me anything about her… products.” I took a glance at the wall clock by the counter, we still have 5 minutes… 5 minutes more and the door of this store will automatically lock by 10:00 PM as always.

 

 

An electronic lock system Yoona unnie had installed for her shop a year ago, it automatically locks the door by the time set on the system. So at least 20 minutes before closing time she always remind customers that her shop will close at exactly 10:00 PM. This guy probably didn’t got the memo…

 

 

All black outfit, mysterious… I can feel a negative vibe on him. If I am right on my assumption then this is good… we got him.

 

 

He finally approached the counter where Amber was standing giving him a slight bow. “Good evening Sir, would you like to join our mailing list for future products our store will have?” I bit my bottom lips controlling not to laugh at Amber’s sudden cheeriness. Trying to be a good sales person?!

 

 

She placed a piece of paper in front of the guy and a pen, smiling so brightly at him with her teeth showing. Babe, don’t show your teeth…  

 

 

Two minutes…

 

 

“And who are you? Are you also a new employee here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter