Thirtieth

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our update for tonight! 

Thank you to all our subscribers and upvoters. I hope you all have a great day!

Don't forget to stream Luna's FREE SOMEBODY MV!!

 

Peace yow!

 

 

 

 

SOOJUNG’S POV

 

“Thanks for the bread unnie!” I gave Ailee unnie a kiss on her cheek holding the paper bag of bread I picked-up from her bread shop. She returned it with a tight hug and her beautiful smile. "You're welcome my favorite dongsaeng! I made a Bear shaped cookie for Yerimie and Dani give it to them because I promised them the other day I'll try."

 

I woke up early to have a jog as always, leaving Amber there making some breakfast for all of us because we thought last night that we should make it up to Yuri and Sooyeon unnie. Then I had a little stop here at Ailee unnie’s shop to buy our usual supply of morning bread and my favorite.

 

“I hope I can join you in your morning jogs but I can’t… I’m too preoccupied with all these stuffs…”

 

“Unnie, just make some time! You got staffs here and its just an hour they can handle the bread making..”

 

“Don’t worry Soojungie, one day I’ll call you and will ask you to accompany me to jog! Promise!”

 

“Unnie, don’t be the crystal merchant who spends his life dreaming of going to Mecca but contented his self watching the pilgrims passing by even though he already had enough money to do what he has been dreaming to do…” she smiled warmly at me, reaching for my cheeks squishing it with her hands. “You talk like your oppa! I remembered him watching me read that book until the last page, not even letting me stand up from my seat!” both of us laughed together remembering the good times spent when life was still good.

 

I said goodbye to her and jogged my way to our apartment building, waving at Leeteuk oppa who is busy tending on the rose shrub in front of our building. Wow… its just 6:00 in the morning and he’s already watering the plants…

 

“Oh! Soojung-ah! Good morning!”

 

“Hi Eric! Opening the store early?” we made a high five and a fist bump smiling. I threw a pack of Cinnamon roll at him which he caught with ease.

 

“Yeah, I have a delivery of goods coming. Tell your girlfriend her order of noodles are coming today… and thanks for this Cinnamon Roll! You really know what I like!”

 

“Okay!” I gave him an Okay sign and turned around when I remembered something. I turned around again and saw Eric giving me a merong waving goodbye and crossed the street to his grocery store.

 

… he really knows!?

 

I went inside the building and was greeted by Shindong oppa with a wide smile on his face. Awww… one of my trusted oppas! Always snappy! “Hi oppa!”

 

“Oh! Detective Jung! Good morning! Had a good jog?”

 

“Yes, the weather is good today although its starting to get cold. Here oppa…” I pulled a small bag of bread from what I’m holding and gave it to him “Enjoy it with a cup of coffee..”

 

“Aigooo…. you haven’t change! Thank you for the Raisin Bread as always, Soojung-ah~…”

 

“Yah! How about me?! How about oppa?! You already forgot about me!” I covered my mouth laughing at Leeteuk oppa who was holding his gardening tool trying to poke Shindong oppa’s belly. I took another small bag and gave it to him “Of course I didn’t forget you oppa! How can I forget my favorite oppa come on! I bought your favorite Matcha Bread rolls. Enjoy!”

 

“Aigoooo…. this is why you are my favorite dongsaeng! Detective Jung Soojung Salute!” I laughed out loud when the two of them gave me a salute, Shindong oppa’s mouth still full of bread.

 

I said goodbye to them and made my way to the elevators, reaching our floor I went first to the Nam’s apartment and gave Grandma Nam’s bread she ordered that Ailee unnie asked me to give. She asked me how Dani is doing and her Father, I told her the kid is adjusting slowly and surely. She told me she will be making Kimchi later so she'll save some for us. I really love Grandma!

 

 

 

“Yuri unnie?” I squinted my eyes trying to see who was the figure standing there by the elevators. Confirmed, it was Yuri unnie standing in front of the elevators waiting. I approached her because it seems she didn’t hear me calling and her gaze was so far away. I wonder what’s wrong… I made a gesture in my hand like a gun and suddenly poked her yelling “Unnie…!”

 

“YAH!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF !!!!” She jumped on her spot screaming and looking surprised, holding her heart with a funny smile. I laugh out loud seeing her expression but also kept my eyes on her face reading it. “Yah! Don’t pop out like that Soojung! The hell my !”

 

“Where are you going?! Amber is making breakfast! I bought bread unnie…”

 

“I already packed some food Soojungie… I need to be at the shop this early because I’m fixing something… you know, business side.” she shrugged her shoulders and reached for my hair ruffling it a little. “I’ll see you later, okay?” the elevator came and she gave me a peck on my cheeks saying goodbye before entering the metal box.

 

“Strange…” I murmured to myself and shrugged my shoulders too while walking back to our apartment. Why does she look… off. Did they had a fight last night because of what happened? Oh gosh… then its our fault…

 

I went inside our apartment, the smell of newly cooked porridge filling the air. Amber was standing in front of the sink washing some strawberries and wearing an apron over her singlet. I unconsciously bit my lower lip while my eyes feast on this fine specimen in front of me. We need to shave the side of her head… her hair grows fast because of being a … hehehe. Will do that later at the bathroom~~

 

“Hey babe~..” I whispered behind her right ear, biting it lightly while giving her a back hug. She turned her head at me with a piece of strawberry in between her teeth, feeding it to me. I accepted it with my mouth biting the half of it before giving a slow peck on her strawberry flavored lips with a lazy smile.

 

The sweet and tangy flavor of the fruit bursting inside my mouth, her adoring gaze still at me that made me feel those fuzzy feelings again inside my stomach. “That’s so sweet.”

 

“The strawberry or me?”

 

“I think I need another one…” she turned to face me and was welcomed by my silly grin. She encircled her arms around my waist bumping our noses together. I gave her a wink and wriggled my eyebrows playfully that made her laugh softly before capturing my lips in a kiss, also tasted like strawberries adding fuzziness in my stomach.

 

Our kiss went deeper, with her leading the way. My hands grabbed her hair and started playing with it while our tongues meet igniting the fire inside our body that needs to be extinguished quickly. Gosh… why am I always like this in the morning… She quickly lifted me up and gently placed my bottom on the kitchen counter, our lips still connected tasting each other.

 

She moaned when I bit her lower lip, swiping my tongue after. We broke our kiss panting, filling our lungs with air before crashing back again. Her hands are busy running on my thighs it sensually, making the hairs on my body rise with desire. … what time is it… 

 

As if she read what’s on my mind, she broke our kiss and whispered at me “Its still early if that’s what you are thinking… we still have time.”

 

“But someone might see us~…”

 

“Yerimie is still asleep and won’t be waking up anytime…” I giggled like crazy when she playfully bit my neck, planting kisses along my jaw.

 

We were in that situation when my strangely-early-to-rise-today older sister suddenly went out of her room, seeing me and Amber eating each others’ faces that made her jump in surprise and turn around covering her eyes.  

 

“OH MY GOD! I’M SO SORRY!!!!”

 

“Oh… Unnie.” I gave Amber one last peck on her lips before she guided me down from the counter, Sooyeon unnie’s face blushing so red madly because of the display of affection she witnessed between me and Amber.

 

“YAH! What if Yerimie sees you two again kissing!? Stop kissing in random places! Not in my kitchen counter for Christ’ sake! You two gave me a heart attack!” I giggled at what unnie said and went to her, enveloping her body in a tight side hug. “She won’t see us because she’s still sleeping, and if she does see us then its okay because she’s already used to it.”

 

“Don’t let the kids see you two…!”

 

“Kiss? We do kiss with affection in front of them unnie, because its like an assurance for the kids that Amber and I really love each other. They are happy seeing me or Amber give each other pecks in the cheeks.. Awww!!!” that pinch hurts~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter