Fifteenth

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Here's our short update for today. 

Thank you to all our subscribers!! WOW~! 600+ :D Thank you for reading this story of mine as always, you chingus are the reason why I write these stories. I hope you all have a good day and Enjoy! 

 

What is True Love? 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

SOOJUNG’S POV

 

It was a lovely morning for a good jog, I woke up around 4:00 AM with Amber and Yerimie sandwiching me to sleep. Sooyeon unnie and Dani has been on their vacation at Jeju Island for the 3rd day that’s why I have been spending my nights in Amber’s apartment.

 

You know that feeling? When you open your eyes first thing in the morning and see the people you hold dear in your heart… the feeling of contentment and happiness overflowing from inside that makes you smile and thank every God you know that exist.

 

That’s what I feel everytime I will wake up in Amber’s arms.

 

The way she clings like a koala on my body while snoring, her face snuggling on the side of my neck always tickles me when her breath hits my skin. Amber is a clingy lover, like super clingy in the physical sense. She likes holding my hands and putting it inside the pocket of her jacket or blazer whenever we will decide to have a short walk at Hongdae or at the banks of Han River. Kissing the back of my hand whenever she wants when its just the two of us… She will even use my hand in her hold to scratch an itchy part of her body <(-_-)> , once she teased me and placed my hand inside her pants. I gave her a mighty pinch on her groin for doing that! Tsssss!

 

She knows I like hugs, bear hugs, big hugs, squishy hugs, all kinds of hugs. I like the feeling of being in her arms because it gives me warmth and the feeling of security, love. The affection that her hugs bring and calmness… it comforts me in times I have worries or doubts about our work.

 

She’s also a short fuse like me, its just that mine is much terrible. Amber can be calmed immediately with words and when its possible, my touch. But mine, sigh. I think I got my temper from Sooyeon unnie, sometimes I can be physical when it comes to my work catching criminals.

 

But ever since Amber came, I can control it now… sometimes.

 

And she’s also very concern about my driving, like really concern. Maybe because of what happened before when she was still on her third day at the Station and she already suffered a cut on her forehead because of my Dominic Toretto style driving hahaha!… that’s why she doesn’t let me drive unless its needed in a situation or we compromise.

 

I may look like always giving her instructions when we are working, sometimes the two of us raising our voices at each other when in discussion giving our opinions. She will always give way and lower her voice first to listen to me before giving her own piece. The guys say Amber is whipped when it comes to me but actually, its the opposite.

 

Jinri told me yesterday when we were having coffee outside the Station that Amber seems to be always saying yes to whatever I say or command that’s why the guys says she’s whipped. I debunked her belief and told her she’s not and its me who’s whipped on Amber.

 

Because they don’t see Amber giving me the blank look whenever I will raise my voice a bit higher that will make me gulp because I know I hit a nerve on her, she doesn’t like non-sense discussions or petty reasons. Whenever her eyes will fix on me and give me that look, I tend to lower down my voice a little and state carefully whatever my brain vomits.  

 

Because blank look only means one thing.

 

I WILL DEAL WITH YOU WHEN WE GET HOME.

 

And it won’t be in words, no… like I said, we don’t talk about work at home.

 

 

 

 

I took a left turn to the alley jogging my way on the streets of Myeongdong, some shops are still close since its still very early while some have their lights open. My earbuds blasting music from Linkin Park as I pass by the buildings, sweat already dripping on my face and my whole body. Good thing my jogging shirt and leggings are dri-fit, its a gift from Sooyoung unnie from Japan when she arrived yesterday.

 

Jogging clears my mind, especially when its full of things about the cases I work on. Park Yongsun’s case still lingering in my brain because I was scolded by Chief Park yesterday for calling NCPA without informing him and waiting for his decision. I told him the decision of calling the Agency came from the evidence and statement we gathered, and besides… me and my team are the ones handling the case and what we did is right. Yongsun informed the person sent to handle her case all the things that happened to her inside their mansion, in the hands of her disgusting brother and her parents turning a blind eye about the ual assault. It became a hot topic in news broadcast, investors pulling out of their company and their stocks going down rapidly.

 

The Chief really makes my blood boil. We have this Love/Hate working relationship. Sometimes he’s so good in cheering us in our department, even praising our efforts especially mine whenever its favorable to him. But when its not, I get a stupid scolding full of non-sense. I’m used to it now, enters my left ear and exits on my right ear. I also know he has been waiting for me to do one wrong thing so I can be transferred to another Station, I don’t know why he’s so fascinated with bad mouthing me and trying to get the side of all the officers in our Station when all his actions are going down the drain. If he wants me out of the Station I have been serving on for years, maybe try to ask Amber to miraculously impregnate me and I’ll gladly leave the service with a big smile on my face.

 

“Aiiishh… Jung Soojung… so early and you’re already thinking of stupid things…” stopping on the corner near Ailee’s Breadshop, I took my phone that is strapped on my arms to check the ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter