Seventh

Hands Up!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey chingus! Hope all of you are good ~~ 

Here is our update and I will see you all tomorrow! 

Thank you to all our subscribers! 

I love you chingus! 

Peace yow!

 

~~~~~~~

 

 

CHAPTER 7


Taeyeon’s POV

 

 

“Yah! Where are those two cops?! We’re already half way this Hot Pot!” I hissed at Yuri who was sitting beside me wiping Dani’s mouth with a tissue. Yeri is in between Yoona and Seohyun who is so fond of the kid feeding her with noodles.

 

“Soojung texted they are on their way--”

 

Dani suddenly giggled beside her and took Yuri’s face cupping it “Aunt Yuri, Aunt Tae-tae, don’t mind Soojungie and Amber. Maybe they are still giving mwah mwah mwah to each other…” she peppered Yuri’s face with wet kisses full of broth that made us all laugh. Savage little Jung!

 

“Da-dani, Dani-yah! My face… yah.. yah…”

 

“Mwah! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah mwah! Like that Aunt Yuri!” I reached for a high-five with Dani and was going to give me when she suddenly retracted it trolling me. Grrr… this kid!

 

Yoona was laughing so hard almost snorting like a pig. Aiiish! You’ll get it later Im Yoona! “Tae, you never learn tsk tsk tsk…” Fany shook her head feigning disappointment.

 

Dani is like a daughter to me too. Like Yuri, I’ve been friends with Sooyeon since we were young and I do admit of having an undeniable affection for her since then but now its more of an unconditional love. She has this special place in my heart always. I’m happy helping her and Soojung in raising Dani because we all believe the kid is a gift from above to cheer them up from all the tragedies that occurred in their family.

 

My deceased father is a close friend of Mr. Jung so Sooyeon and I really had been friends since we were kids. We lived in the same neighborhood and went to the same school but not the same University. Because I got in at Kookmin University majoring in Mechanical and Automotive Engineering. Strange course for a girl like me? Hmmm… I don’t really care.

 

Its been my dream to be like my father. He’s the best Automotive Engineer in town and has established our shop because of his talent. I was an only child and my Mom passed away when I was born, Dad never remarried and raised me alone. I grew up seeing cars in our garage, Dad teaching me the parts, the tools, and how to fix it.

 

When Dad died before Mr. Jung, he left the shop to my care as my inheritance including our house and all of his savings. A part of it I invested in stocks then some I used in expanding the shop and restoring classic cars which I bring to car shows and sell. Sometimes when people at car shows will learn its me who did the good work of restoring a fine looking classic vehicle, they won’t believe it. Because they say I don’t look like a mechanic and classic car restorer, I look like an Idol Artist! Hehehe… am I that pretty!?~~

 

So yeah, Sooyeon will always be my first love but I have one girl I like but she only looks at me as a friend too. Fany… I have a feeling Yuri likes her and she has a liking at Yuri so nah… I don’t want to ruin our friendship just like that. It almost got ruined before, circa High School days when the two of us are fighting over Sooyeon and got friendzoned because she doesn’t want to ruin our friendship. Because of that, we bowed to protect Sooyeon and her sister, and Dani too when she came into this world.

 

Soojung is like a little sister to me, I saw her grew up and witnessed how strong she is when those double tragedies struck them two. She became the strong one and protected her sister, made sure Sooyeon is okay especially when their Father passed away before she gave birth.

 

I was there when she dragged that father of Dani, that Kim Hyunjoong, going to the Nursery and showed her precious niece. When I heard him say those words, my blood boiled and clenched my fist. Even though I lacked in height I can punch hard! But Soojung took care of him and gave him what he deserves! Huh!

 

Yuri and I cornered him in the hospital when he was leaving after signing Dani’s Birth Certificate and made him pay the hospital bills, all of it. Soojung and Sooyeon didn’t know about it, it was Yuri and mine’s little dark secret. Darker than Yuri hehehe…

 

“Dani-yah, look at what you did to your Aunt Yuri! Say sorry to her come on honey…” Victoria said patting Dani’s head when she came to our table bringing the Dimsum we ordered. She’s also a good friend of ours and a close friend of Soojung, she now owns this Chinese Restaurant that her parents established here in Seoul. She’s the owner and cook together with her husband Zhoumi who is also the cook. We love eating here and drinking too until wee hours in the morning.

 

“Sorry Aunt Yuri!~~ I love you!” we all smiled when Dani pulled Yuri’s head for a hug almost crushing it.

 

“Okay, okay.. I forgive you! Just eat now honey say Ahh…” good girl! Eating her veggies!

 

I took a sip of my tea and reached for a Sharksfin dumpling when Seohyun called me. “Taeyeon unnie…”

 

“Yes Seo?” yum… so good~~

 

“I heard Soojung and Amber are together now… is it true?” don’t be fooled by Seo’s innocent smiles, she’s actually the most savage in all of us and a gossip monger like Sunny Oldie.

 

“Yuri here said Amber will confess today… we will see when they arrive.” I took a bite of my meat buns chewing it carefully before swallowing and continued for Seo “Where the hell are those two!?”

 

“Unnie… your words… the kids are here…” it was Yoona who hit me with a chopstick pointing at Dani and Yeri who was listening to my outburst. I smiled cheekily at them and made a peace sign “Sorry kids, don’t copy that. Its bad.”

 

The two of them looked at each other before looking back at me with curiosity while I sip on the broth of the Hot Pot. “Aunt Tae, is it hot in Hell? Because Mommy Sooyeon said to you before, ‘GO TO HELL KIM TAEYEON!!’ so did you reach Hell?” I suddenly choke on my broth spraying it in front of my plate. What the!?

 

“Oh my God Tae! Are you okay!?”

 

“Bwahahahahahaha!!!! Answer her Tae! Hahahaha!!!”

 

“Maybe Miss Taetae is still remembering how hot it is in Hell Dani that’s why she can’t answer you now… but I’m wondering if Miss Tae took a bus or a train to Hell…” I heard Yeri whispered loudly to Dani that made me cringe. Where is Soojung and Amber my goodness!!!

 

Vic and Zhoumi was at the counter near our table also joining the laugh, their 5 year old son Yixing scratching his head wondering why the adults are laughing at such a not so funny joke. Aiissshhh!!! Patience, Taeyeon. Patience….

 

“Aunt Tae… who is in Hell? Why did Mommy wants you to go there?”

 

“Dani-yah…” Seohyun reached for the kid controlling her laugh and wiped Dani’s mouth with a tissue. “Hell is the place where bad people go when they die… what Mommy said to Aunt Tae that day is just an expression of adults and it has another meaning. Do not think that Mommy really wants Aunt Tae to go to that place… okay? ” awww… Seo is really good with kids.

 

“Ohhhh…” both kids said while looking at me with curiosity. Then they smiled and bowed at me simultaneously “Sorry Aunt Tae-tae! We won’t do it again!”

 

“Yah! Unnie.. the kids are saying sorry!”

 

“I forgive you kids just don’t ask questions like that again, okay?”

 

“Yes Aunt Tae-tae!” good kids!

 

Yoona gave me a thumbs up and wink that I answered rolling my eyes. Thank God for having Seohyun explaining things better than us! We were already enjoying our food when Yeri suddenly asked Yoona with a question that made me smile.

 

“Miss Yoona, what does ‘ert’ means?”

 

“A ert means a person who has thoughts in his or her mind that is inappropriate.” the kid nodded and continued eating her noodles. These two are really curious kids they always ask words they hear and don’t understand.

 

“So it means Aunt Yuri and Aunt Tae are erts?” Yuri and I choke on our soup coughing on the process. OH MY GOD!!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THESE KIDS!!!

 

Thank goodness Seohyun already covered the kid’s mouth or else she will be saying things again! Where did she even get that!

 

“Dani-yah! No! That’s true! Err.. I mean, that’s not true…no no…okay? Where did you get that!?”

 

“I heard Aunt Yuri call Aunt Tae ‘Hey ert!’ and Aunt Tae answered her with ‘What’s up ert!’ so it means both of them are like that!” I will never ever ever talk bad words again in front of these kids… tsk tsk tsk…

 

“And Pretty Soojung Unnie called Amber ert this morning before they made mwah mwah mwah!” Fany and Yoona burst out laughing when Yeri made the kissy kissy gestures to Seohyun who gave her a kiss smiling.

 

“Kids…. don’t listen to adults when they talk about things, okay?” they nodded at me and even made a scout’s promise.

 

“Okay Aunt Tae-tae… but will the adults also promise that they will not say words that kids will be curious about? Because we are just kids, we will always hear what adults say and we will always be curious about the meaning of those words…” Dani turned to Yeri who continued for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter