THIRTY EIGHT!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter
CHAPTER EIGHT!   ~~*~~

”Stephanie! What has gotten into you that you gave those good for nothing your blood? Are you perhaps out of your mind?” Anita furiously asked her daughter.

”I thought you said you wanted Jessica out of your way, so you can have the Kim girl to your self and this is the perfect chance, why did you do this?” She adds.

”Mum! I'm sorry I'm weak, I couldn't let her die because Taeyeon will never forgive me then, she would hate me and will never give me the chance I want.” Tiffany tried to explain.

”You're weak because of her, because of Kim Taeyeon you have lost your cool, you are whipped by her and I don't like it one bit.” Anita fumed.

”Mum!” Tiffany started.

”No don't!....have you forgotten what she did to us, our company and our freedom? You swore revenge remember?” Anita cuts her off.

”Mum I know and it hurts me that I can't do a thing about it now, I don't know what to do anymore, if I didn't save her, Taeyeon will hate me.” Tiffany pointed.

”Taeyeon!Taeyeon and Taeyeon, it's always been the Kim daughter that is more important to you, she always have been and what about your mother? Huh? Have you forgotten that it was all because of her father that I also lost the woman I love too? Do you know how much I hate her, because of her father?” 

”Mum! Please the man is already dead and you know Mrs Kim can never love you back, but with Taeyeon I still have a chance.” 

” you! you selfish bastard.” Anita said and left her daughter's side, she has already planned what to do with the Kim's and the Jung's once and for all, she's tired of it all and she set to finish it all.

~~~

”Hey!” Jessica weakly greeted her wife.

”Hey!” Taeyeon said her eyes pooling with tears, she was so worried about her wife's sudden sickness.

”Don't cry, baby! I'm all fine now.” Jessica tried to act strong.

”Why didn't you tell me about it? why did you keep it all in until now? You made me worried sick.” Taeyeon scolded her sick wife.

”I know, and I'm sorry, but I'll be careful from now on, besides! I never expected the illness to be this serious.” Sica assured, she also didn't expect to fall sick all of a sudden too.

”You better be, because I can't lose you, you know that right?” Taeyeon said her face reflecting how serious she is.

”I will make sure to stay healthy and I promise to stay by you, with you.” Jessica said with a smile to appease her fuming wife, as she gently wipes her wife's falling tears.

”Just kiss me already!” Jessica adds pouting her lips forward, waiting for the kiss, Taeyeon chuckled a little before finally closing the gap between them, as she tenderly kisses her wife.

Tiffany who was walking by Jessica's room saw that and she wasn't happy at all, she wa

Please log in to read the full chapter