THIRTY FIVE!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE!

Note: Hi everyone, hope you've been doing great? Sorry for the short chapter and late update, I think I'm getting back to this story now, so stay tuned and enjoy my little update for now.

~~*~

”Hello!” Mr Jung answered his phone gruffly, he was awaken by this caller and surely he doesn't like it one bit.

”Hyung!” The person said excitedly, ”it's me your little brother, or have you already forgotten about me?”

”Yah! Woo Bin-ah! How are you little rascal? you're just remembering about us, it's been years since I last heard from you, little brother.”

”Hyung! I've been doing good, thanks to you, and I've just called to let you know I'll be coming back to Korea soon, and hyung! I'm married now, finally I've found the love of my life.”

”Woah! Good, can't wait to see you two, I bet she's a beauty, since you were single for quite a while, I figured you most wanted to marry only the best, I'll inform your sister now, I know she'll be happy to hear that.”

”Okay! Hyung, my greetings to her and Jessica and her wife too.”

”Okay! Take care little one.” Mr Jung ended the call smiling widely.

Jung Woobin is his wife's little brother, he lived alone at Switzerland and only now he got settled down, when Mr Jung informed the family about him, Jessica and her Mum were happy and couldn't actually wait to see him and his new wifey, Taeyeon was happy too, even though she has never met him before but had heard a lot about him from the Jungs.

 

~~*~~

”Baby! I think you need to exercise more, you're gaining weight.” Jessica said, playing with her wife's chubby cheeks lovingly.

”I'm pregnant, so you should expect this.” Taeyeon said smiling cutely.

”Okay! But you need to keep yourself fit, even if you're pregnant is for your health, so I'm going to teach you some aerobics for pregy mommies, that way you can improve the oxygen consumption in your body, for your health and the my baby's.” Sica said kissing her wife fully on the lips.

”! Is one of them actually.” Jessica naughtily adds, with a mischievous smirk, before reclaiming her wife's plumpy lips once more.

”? Really now?” Taeyeon asked excitedly, and a bit shyly.

”Hmm! is a very good exercise, you know... it burns calories.” Sica said sneaking her lips down to her wife's neck now.

Taeyeon straddles her as they kept on kissing breathtakingly, Taeyeon's dress was about to slip off her body when Mrs Jung entered their room with the news of her baby brother coming tonight and seeing their position made her blush furiously, she quickly turned around, back facing them, Taeyeon couldn't breath or make any sound, she was frozen and embarrassed with everything, while Jessica only laughs at them both, shaking her head.

”Mum! Why are you shy, too?” Sica mother.

”You are shameless, Jessica, can't you see you're making Taeyeon

Please log in to read the full chapter