THIRTEEN!

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER THIRTEEN!

 

”Taeyeon you can't marry her, please try to understand, she doesn't love you." Fany tried to reason.

”And i don't love her either." Taeyeon said sternly.

”Then why do you want to marry her, not me?" Fany couldn't help but ask.

”Because I'm fulfilling my duty as a daughter, a daughter to my mother." Taeyeon said.

”So are you saying no matter what, you're still going to marry her?" Tiffany asked.

”If it will make my mother happy? yes!." Taeyeon said.

”Taeyeon you are going to regret your decision, that I promise you, you will regret ever letting me go, ever choosing her over me." Tiffany said and without wasting anymore time there, she left angrily.

”I'm so sorry Fany-ya, i wish you can understand me, I wish I can make you understand me." Taeyeon thought watching Tiffany's back disappearing from her sight.

~~~

Taeyeon has been ready, and it's only a matter of time before she will walk down the aisle to be Jessica's wife, she doesn't even know what to feel, happy that her mother is smiling whole haertedly today? or sad because she's sealing her future with someone she doesn't love?

”I don't know what's taking so long for Sooyeon to be here." Mr Jung said annoyed at his daughter's lateness.

But unknown to them, the groom has been kidnapped on her way to the church, by some unknown men, and someone was coming as the groom.

Jessica was kidnapped by Tiffany's men and ordered her dead.

Tiffany decided to be the groom herself as she wore her tux ready to take Sica's place as Taeyeon's groom.

Tiffany used a handkerchief (covering her nose and mouth) and a sunglass to cover her eyes, heading for the venue and everyone never suspected the groom to be Tiffany, as she was masking half of her face.

”Hey! Why are you wearing that?" Sunny, one of Jessica's close friend asked.

”I have cold and I don't want to spread the virus." she said.

”And oh my God! Your voice what happened?" Sunny asked again, finding something odd about Jessica today.

”I told you I have a cold miss, mind your business."  Fany snapped angrily.

”Sooyeon!" Mr Jung called, ”hurry here, the wedding is about to start." He said and motioned her to come over.

”Jessica? what is wrong with you? why are you wearing a mask?" Mrs Jung asked her daughter.

”Mum! I'm a little sick and don't want to spread the virus, to you people, I have a terrible cold and my eyes are red, and teary, but don't worry I'll be fine soon." Fany said and smirked, well nobody was able to see.

The priest was ready and the wedding started.

Priest: ”We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision
to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend."

(At the other side)

Jessica was saved by her good friend Wendy.

Wendy saw when Jessica was kidnapped, on her way to her friend's wedding, so she followed them, secretly and when she saw the kidnappers leaving she quickly went to help her friend.

(Church)

”A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy." The priest continued.

”This man should hurry up! I have a feeling if we don't get over with this someone might just come to stop everything and I'm this close to getting what I want." Fany thought impatiently.

Priest: ”Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish." He adds.

Please log in to read the full chapter