NINE

FATE CONNECTED.
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

 

 

”Wait! what? but Sooyeon is a girl dear, I mean she can't get you pregnant." Mrs Kim whispered to the girl, but the lady just smirked at the oblivious woman.

”Well! ah...you don't know right? She's a special girl, believe me she can make a girl pregnant." The lady said.

”Ahh...yes actually she's right, our Sooyeon can really make a girl pregnant, she's that special." Mr Jung whispered to his in-law, who had agape in awe.

”But I still trust Sooyeon will never do such a thing, I really don't believe Sooyeon will be this unreasonable, it's like someone is trying to stop this engagement, and I won't let that happen, i believe in Sooyeon," Hyoyeon said looking at Jessica with a supportive smile, then turned her attention once more to the young lady. "Young lady! i suppose you leave now before I lose my temper." Mrs Kim said to the con girl, the girl was out of words on what to do.

”But I'm not lying, this baby is hers." the girl tried to convince the people.

”Hold on!" Mrs Jung interrupted, ”Young lady how do you know my daughter and her secret? also what's your name?"

”My name is Shin Hye, Park Shin Hye, and we went to the same university in London, we fell in love, till now we are still in love and she promised me marriage, I was happy but then I heard about her getting engaged to someone else, and decided to fight for my love, for us, and for my unborn baby." The Shin hye lady said, in tears.

Shocked Jessica doesn't even care about the engagement, or her father or the guests, she was just worried that Yuri might misunderstand the situation, and she will be screwed if that happens.

”Jessica! You should have told us about her and your baby, why did you hide that kind of thing? Now what are you going to do about this mess?" Mrs Jung asked her daughter, giving her signals that she should just go with the flow, but Sica all this while was starring at Yuri, who has her arms crossed on her chest, enjoying the drama.

”Mum! Dad! I swear to you, she's lying, I've never seen her before, if I had someone I will tell you about it, please believe me, I don't know who the hell she is." Jessica explained her side, Mrs Jung mentally face palmed herself to her daughter's foolishness.

”Damn! Jessica can't you see I'm doing this for your own good?" Mrs Jung thought looking at her daughter, who was looking at Yuri, her eyes are trying to explain that all this is not true.

”But Jessica! you can't run from your responsibility, just accept your fate, honey! The engagement should be called off now, untill we find what to do next with all this mess." Mrs Jung said.

”WAIT!" Taeyeon said, ”You!" ( she points) "I've seen you somewhere," Taeyeon said eyeing the pregnant lady, ”ain't you an actress?" She asked.

”A-an- actress? Yes! why?" Shin hye asked looking down.

”She's an actress hired to destroy Sica, I believe that baby is a lie too." Taeyeon said pointing at the lady's tummy.

Taeyeon saw how Jessica was getting uncomfortable and she decided to help the girl out.

”Young lady! Tell me who paid you to do this, or I'll take rash action on you." Mr Jung said.

"---" the lady couldn't talk as she kept looking at her feet.

”Tell me now, hey! call the cops now." Mr Jung told one of his guards, but the lady stopped him.

”Okay! I accept I'm lying and nobody sent

Please log in to read the full chapter