Chapter 08

Will You?

 

Zico had been avoiding Yukwon since their exchange in the hallway. Every time Yukwon wanted to talk to him, he would pretend to be occupied with something else. If he would walk in a room and find only Yukwon in it, he would excuse himself immediately.

After a couple of days Yukwon had stopped to talk to him all together. It bothered Zico but at the same time he was glad because he didn't know how to react at what Yukwon would say to him.

Zico thought nobody had sensed that things were once again awkward with Yukwon but Park Kyung and Jihoon had come to him multiple times demanding what was going on between the two. Even Taeil and Jaehyo had sensed something but hadn't said a thing.

Everything change at the MAMA. During the rehearsal Yukwon had talk to the other group they were performing with and hadn't glace once at Zico. The latest was more than angry. But because he was the leader and they were at an award ceremony he was going to stay professional.

Their performance was a success. They were backstage talking with another group. Zico was with Winner leader Seungyoon, his twin. Looking around him, he saw everyone except Yukwon. He started to worry immediately. Sensing something Seungyoon asked him if everything was all right. Zico smiled and said he just had to go to the bathroom. Excusing himself he went out to find where Yukwon was.

He was walking without knowing where he was going when someone took hold of his arm and make him come to a small room.

When he came back to his senses he saw Yukwon looking at him with an expression he couldn't read. Zico wanted to escape but Yukwon was blocking the exist.

"Oh no! You are going to listen to me once and for all. You've been avoiding me since the kiss. I waited patiently after our performance to talk to you because I didn't want you to be distracted. But now you have no choice." Said an angry Yukwon.

"I..."

"Don't. I'm the one speaking and you're the one listening. What is going on? I thought we were good after we spoke about me and Minhyuk Hyung. When you had your little problem down there I made sure to not stay the night with you at your studio. But what in the hell was in your mind when you kissed me? I don't understand. One minute you kiss me and the next you avoid me like the pledge. Why did you do It? I don't understand. Just tell me so we can move pass it ok?" Yukwon said in one breath. "Please say something".

"I don't know! I was angry when I saw you with hyung talking and sweating in the practice room. Something came over me and I had to take you out of the room. But the kiss... It was not planned. It just happened. I don't know what to say..."

"Do you regret it? Do you regret kissing me?" When Zico didn't respond Yukwon started to tear up and move aside so Zico could leave if he wanted to. Upon seeing this Zico lift Yukwon head and kiss him square on the lips.

This time the kiss was gentler. Like he was trying to talk and make Yukwon understand his feelings through it. When Zico stopped and open his eyes Yukwon was smiling at him.

"I like you too pabo!" Said Yukwon crying and smiling at the same time.

"What?"

"I like you. I've like you for quite some time but I didn't want to break our friendship. But when you kissed me I had a little hope. Unfortunately, you blocked me out after that so all my hope was crushed. Please tell me that this kiss was what I think?"

"I like you too. I'm so sorry for my behavior. It's the first time I have this kind of feelings for a man. And I didn’t want you to freak out".

"Just talk to me next time, all right? We could have clear all this a lot sooner! As much as I would like to talk about it further we have to go back to the others. Let's talk later" and with that Yukwon kissed him before going out the door leaving a smiling and little confused Zico all alone in the room.


Finally ! I mean come on, Zico was so oblivious! Well, they didn't had the talk but they like each other, it's a start! ^^

Don't worry there's a lot more in store for this story. I hope you still enjoying it!

As always feel free to leave a comment.