Chapter 05

Will You?

 

"I can't be around Yukwonnie right now"

"Uh? Why? Did something happen between the two of you? I thought you made up after your fight last time..." said a confused Park Kyung.

"Oh, we did but I feel strange every time I'm with him"

"You've got to give me some kind of an explanation because I don't follow..."

"I mean that when we're together and he talk with somebody else, especially when he does with Minhyuk hyung, I get this weird feeling in my gusts. I know they are just friends but I don't know. Because of it I can't focus so that's why I didn't hang out with you outside of work" Zico said.

"When you say weird feelings, what kind of weird feelings?"

"I don't know. It's like I'm angry. Like I want to punch whoever he is talking to. And the feeling is even more stronger when I see him with Minhyuk hyung" explained Zico with a frown on his face.

"You want to punch him just because he talks to Yukwon? It's a little extreme don't you think?!"

"I know but on the other hand why do they have to talk so often and whispering in each other hears?" Said Zico starting to get angry.

"Are you kidding me? Oh my god! Just open your eyes. I thought you were quick but you are so dense with this!" Park Kyung said laughing. Before Zico could asked what was he talking about Kyung started to talk again.

"You're jealous!"

"What? I'm not! What are you talking abo... Oh my god!" said Zico with a shocked face.

"Finally! I sensed something but I was not sure but with everything you just told me I was right." said Kyung.

"But why would I be jealous? We know each other for quite some time. And I know we all like one and other"

"Well, since when do you have been feeling this way about Yukwon?" Zico didn't have to think twice and responded "Since we accidentally kiss".

"In that case let me ask you something. Do you love him?"

"Who Yukwonnie? Of course, I love him! Why would you even ask that"

"I mean do you love him more than a friend" and with that Zico felt silent.

Did he love Yukwon this way? He didn't know. He always had strong feeling for him but never question them. Zico was brought back to the present when Kyung said to him that he didn't have to respond now. But he said that avoiding Yukwon and the other was not the solution. After that they talk about other things and came back to the dorm when it was time for diner.

Zico took Kyung advice and went with s whenever they proposed to hang out or go eat somewhere. Thanks to Kyung he would always be placed alongside Yukwon. Zico would take advantage of it and talk, joke around and even do skin ship with him. Sometimes B-bomb would be sat beside Yukwon as well and his feeling of anger and jealousy would come back. Fortunately, Park Kyung would calm him by whispering comforting words in his hear and patting his thigh.

Zico didn't think about his feeling for Yukwon. He didn't have time to put a name on them. He was preparing for his first solo comeback so he was extremely nervous. Beside that Block B had to prepare for their 2 days concerts at the end of the month and after that the MAMA. While it was all tiresome, Zico was glad because that meant they were doing good. And spending time with s and joking around with them was something he wouldn’t miss for the world.

********

Zico had been working on his song for hours and wasn't going anywhere. Furthermore, he was angry but wouldn't move. At the exact same time, the door opened and Yukwon enter his studio.

"Hey. I know you said you didn't want to be disturb but I thought you could have some food". And with that Yukwon gave a pizza to him. Zico just nod in response and went back to work.

After some time, Zico took a break.  He was startled when he saw Yukwon lying on his couch listening to music and doing things on his phone.

"What are you still doing here?"

"I don't like when you're all alone in your studio, especially when you have some trouble with your stuff. But I also know that you don't like to be disturb so I just stayed here not making a sound. It's like moral support!" said Yukwon smiling to him. Little did he know that Zico was glad he did that. "Don't mind me ok? Just do your thing and I will do mine".

A couple of hours later Yukwon had fallen asleep on the couch.


Well Zico told something to Kuyng but he doesn't understand his feelings for Yukwon yet.  I can tell you that Kyung is going to be a important ally to Zico in this story!

Oh my god their comeback!!! I've been waiting like forever for it. Well we all have been. And let me tell you, it's my jam. I love the title song but the album is good. The vocal track slay my hears. Minhyuk solo is so good. I'm so proud of all my boys!

As always feel free to leave a comment.