Chapter 24

Will You?

 

The day of the shoot went to quickly for Zico. I hadn't came to term about what they had to do. Plus when the others wouldn't stop teasing him and Kyung about it, he was more and more uncomfortable.

Thankfully when they had to shoot that particular scene no members were in sight. They were all resting after their shoot.

After some rehearsal the director said that they were going to shoot the real thing. Gathering all his courage Zico finally went for it. Unfortunately after a couple a seconds the director said cut because the kiss was not clearly seen.

Zico and Kyung immediately parted and Kyung slap him a little because he didn't want to do this the rest of the day. After a couple more takes they did it right and Zico tried to forget about it and went out to cool himself down.

The rest of the day went rather quickly. The actual live show was three days after so after rehearsing the live sketch they decided to call it a day and went home. While they were in the van Zico asked Yukwon if I could talk to him in private. Yukwon intrigued said yes and Zico said to his manager that he was going to Yukwon place and not to wait for him.

Just before Zico went out of the van Kyung squeezed his arm and wished him good luck. Yukwon was opening the gate when Zico stopped him and turned him around.

Before Yukwon could asked what was going on, Zico had put his lips on his. At first Yukwon was to shocked to respond but after some time he responded gladly.

It was not like the kiss they shared since their new found friendship. It was more heated and forceful. It was like Zico was trying to tell Yukwon something. They both parted when they had to breath.

Zico staid where he was. Their lips were just centimeters apart. He was looking at Yukwon with such intensity that the latest was struggling to keep the eye contact. But to Zico surprise determination flue trough Yukwon eye and he spoke first.

"Well that took you long in off!"

"What?!!!"

"I mean, I was always the one to kiss you. I knew you liked it because each time you kissed me back but you never engage anything..."

"I didn't think that you would notice" said Zico a little bit embarrassed.

"Well I did. So why tonight?"

"Because I wanted to. The truth is that I wanted to kiss you long before you first did. But after you said that you just wanted to be friends so I thought that if I'd kiss you I wouldn't able to control myself. But after today and that god awful kiss with Kyung I couldn't restrain myself anymore"

"I know I said that I wanted to be friends but I also said that we could kiss whenever we wanted to. So you kissed me because Kyung is not a good kisser?" Asked Yukwon clearly teasing Zico.

"No! I kissed you because I wanted to. And I still want to..." said Zico while closing the gap between their lips.

But before he knew it he was pushed backward by Yukwon.

"Stop it. We're out in the open. Somebody could see us. And if that the case we could be in a lot of trouble"

"Yeah. You're right"

"Do you want to come upstairs?"

"I would love to but our promotion start soon so it's not reasonable"

"And welcome back mister Leader!" Said a laughing Yukwon. "You're right as always. Be careful when you walk home alright? Good night" and with that Yukwon placed a little kiss on Zico cheek before disappearing in his building.

Zico had called a cab and upon arriving in his house he had made up his mind. He would tell Yukwon his feeling and put everything on the table just to have a shot at being in relationship once again with him. But before that he would had to take care of something.


Zico has made his mind. He's finally going to tell Yukwon his real feelings. Soon our Zikwon his going to be back!!! Don't worry there are many things to come before it's all good and done.

As always feel free to leave a comment.