Chapter 02

Will You?

 

Zico always had a soft spot for U-kwon. Park Kyung and P.O were his friends before the formation of Block B but during his trainee days he had immediately click with him.

After their debut U-kwon had become like a second manager. He always knew where to find him and stopped him when he would stay to long in the studio. He would even stay the night when Zico wouldn't budge.

Exactly like now. Block B had release Jackpot and finished their show 5MBC but because of the terrible accident they had stopped their promotion. After that Zico would stay days in his studio working on their next comeback.

He had spent an entire day without eating when U-Kwon had arrived around 9p.m with takeout’s and forced him to eat. After that Zico had kept on working. It's only when he saw that it was 4 a.m. that he realized U-kwon was still here although sleeping on the couch.

Zico took out a blanket and went to cover U-kwon with it. He then squats in front of him and stared at U-kwon face. He removed a lock of hair falling on his forehead. U-kwon stirred a little but didn't wake up.

Zico then proceeded to lie beside him. The couch was not big but it was not their first time sleeping on it together. As a matter of fact, U-kwon shifted in his sleep to let some space to Zico when the latest lied beside him. After some time, Zico started falling asleep and acknowledge that he was spooning U-kwon just before going under.

**********

Zico was woken up by his phone ringing. Opening his eyes, he saw that U-kwon had shifted in his sleep and was now facing him. Upon hearing Zico phone, he had shifted even closer and put his head in the crook of Zico neck.

The latest soon found his phone and turn it off. When the peaceful silence came back Yukwon let out a satisfied breath. Zico smile at his action and got back to sleep.

The second time Zico woke up it was because of a delicious smell. Opening his eyes slowly he saw a magnificent breakfast waiting for him on the table before him. A note was on it.

You needed to sleep so I didn't wake you up. I bought you breakfast. Eat! I will check up on you later today. Don't work to much please. Yukwonnie ;)

Zico smiled. This was so typical of Yukwon. Always watching out for him and making sure he was feeding himself. Then Zico remembered how they had slept and in what position. He blushed.

He was still in his thought when his studio door opened and Park Kyung walked inside.

"Why are you smiling and blushing like crazy?"

"Oh my god. Dude! You scared me."

"Sorry about that. Well? You had a wet dream? That's why your smiling like that right!"

"Stop right there. And no. I was just happy because Yukwonnie brought me breakfast" said Zico while he started eating.

"He spent the night, doesn't he? You know if I didn't know better I would think that you were dating."

"WHAT? Are you crazy?! Stop saying non-sense" said Zico blushing even more.

"You say that but look who's blushing!" Kyung said laughing.

"Whatever. Why are you here?" Asked Zico a little annoyed.

"Oh right. Well I wanted to see what you had changed since the last time we spoke about our album. I know we're almost done but I want to learn more about this kind of stuff." Said Kyung before going to seat on the chair in front of the console.

"You can listen to it while I'm eating" Zico said before going back to his food.

They had spent the entire morning talking about music. It was time for lunch and Kyung said to Zico that he was eating with some friends.

They parted ways outside of Zico studio.

Zico had himself  lunch with some of his friends. He arrived in advance and waited for them. While he was waiting some people recognized him and ask him a picture. Finally, after seemed like hours his friend arrived. Upon seeing them and talking with them Zico realized he spent almost all his time in the studio. That made him think about what U-kwon had told him. At the exact same time, his phone rang. Speaking of the devil.

"Hello?"

"Jiho-ah. Where are you?" Said Yukwon.

"I'm eating lunch with some Hyungs. Why?"

"Our manager said we needed to come to the office this afternoon. They're going to show us the choreography for our next come back".

"I didn't see his message, my bad. Let me wrap up my lunch and I will meet you there!"

"Seen you soon" and with that Yukwon hung up.

When Zico arrived, everyone was already there. Their choreograph show them a video of the choreography for their title track H.E.R. The song was more upbeat so the choreography was light and fun. After watching it a couple of time, it was time for them to start learning it. At some point U-kwon came to Zico.

"Let me show you".

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you have some difficulties with one of the move we are currently learning. So, I’m going to show it to you".

"How come you always know when I have a problem?" Said Zico chuckling.

"I just know you well that all" said Yukwon blushing a little.

"Why are you blushing?" Before U-kwon could respond their choreograph called them to resume their practice.

After countless hours, their practice finally ended. The guys decided to all eat at the dorm. Before Zico could said anything Taeil said that he had no choice but to come and that it was his hyung order.

Because they were so exhausted they decided to eat takeout’s. They argued on what they were going to eat but reached an agreement when P.O suggested fried chicken. They spoke about their ideas for the mv while waiting for the food.

After their diner Zico had wanted to go to his studio and work on something but U-kwon stopped him.

"Jiho-yah stay in tonight please. You must shoot for your show tomorrow. You need to sleep."

"Oh My god, I had forgot about that! You're right I should stay here. Thanks for reminding me" said Zico smiling.

"Thank god. I thought I would have to fight you on this. Well, I will leave and let you rest. See you at practice tomorrow". And with that Yukwon was out the door.


Hope you're still enjoying the story. Don't worry their relationship is going to evolve but it's going to take some time ;)

As always feel free to leave comments.