Chapter 12

Will You?

 

No more incidents occurred before they were all leaving for France and their European tour.

They had been welcome by fans and reporters at the airport like the usual. Zico had requested to be sit next to Yukwon on the plane. Nobody had said a things. They knew that beside Kyung, Yukwon was Zico second choice for company on planes. Therefore nobody thought more of Zico request. Park Kyung had only laughed and gladly gave his place to Yukwon.

Zico and Yukwon hadn't reviled their relationship to anyone. So when they were on the plane they couldn't do much beside seat alongside each other. Occasionally Yukwon would take Zico hand in his and smile when Zico would blush like crazy.

After a while they were all sleeping. P.O was beside Taeil and had his hand in his. Nobody would comment on this. Jihoon had always seek affection with their oldest hyung. Beside it was cute and everyone knew that Taeil crave the same attention.

The other three were in the middle. Jaehyo had been trick and had end up in the middle of the other two. Everybody loved to all the time.

*****

They arrived in the middle of the afternoon. Their hotel was not near their venue. Therefore they went to check in and right after to the concert venue for rehearsal. The scene was a little small but they made it work. After what seemed like hours to Zico they were able to came back to their hotel. Before Yukwon could went to his room and relax before the dinner Zico speak to him alone.

"I want to take you to dinner. Just you and me all right?" Yukwon was blushing and making sure no one had heard what Zico had just said.

"Like a date?" Asked Yukwon his eyes full of hope.

"Yes. Go change and meet me here in 30 min. Don't worry I will talk to our manager" and with that Zico left to spoke with their manager.

Zico had told their manager that he wanted to explore the city and eat local food by himself. Of course their hyung had said he couldn't let him do this alone. And Zico had said that Yukwon was ok to come with him. And he said that the restaurant he wanted to try was not far away so in case of an emergency they would call him. After some time their manger said yes and gave them a curfew.

Zico went to his room to take a shower and dress up nice. After changing three time Zico went down to the lobby. When he arrived Yukwon was not here yet. He sat on a sofa and waited for him.

He was deep in his thought when someone tap his shoulder. Zico jump a little in surprise before seeing that it was Yukwon. And saying that his was looking good mildly qualified. Zico explained their manager condition before exiting the hotel.

At first they were walking beside each other not far away but with not real physical contact. But then Zico feel Yukwon hand took his. He looked at their join hand and smile while blushing a little bit. They were in Paris so nobody would know who they were.

After a couple more minute they finally arrived at the restaurant that Zico had choose. It was quite cute establishment in a amazing little street. There was only a couple of clients. It was perfect. They took not time to came inside and took a seat next to the window.

*****

They had some trouble for ordering their food but the person who was on charge of this was very nice and explain slowly what was on the menu.

After quite a while their food arrived and they began eating. They had picked different food so they made the other test what was in their plate.

"What do you want to ask me Jiho-yah?"

"How do you know I want to?"

"Well, I know you pretty well and right know you are a little stressed and you open your mouth quite often before closing it again. So spill! It's only the two of us, you don't have to worry" said Yukwon smiling.

"And there I thought I was sly as ever" said Zico laughing. "I wanted to ask you something important. So bare with me ok?" It was now Yukwon who was stressed.

"Kim Yukwon would you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend?"

Zico had look Yukwon in the eyes asking him this. Yukwon was becoming more and more red and it seemed that he had lost his ability to speak. Zico smile at that.

"I'd like a answer..."

"Oh right, sorry. Of course it's yes! I wanted to ask you what was the statute of our relationship because I didn't know where we stand. And now I do. It would be my honor to become your boyfriend" said a rambling Yukwon.

The rest of the evening went very well. And after 4 calls of their manager they decided it was time to go back to their hotel. After all they had a concert tomorrow.

When they arrived their manager was a little angry and send them to Zico room saying that if Yukwon was to go to his room he would wake the maknae up. And it wasn't a option. Little did I knew that Zico and Yukwon were glad he asked them to sleep in the same room.


Finally, it's official! They are boyfriends! Don't worry it(s no going to be all joyful the rest of the story. Relationships don't work like that. But it's was important to me that they qualified their relationship.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. And i hope you're going to have a very happy new year!

As always feel free to leave a comment.