Chapter 25

Will You?

 

After their live for SNL all the members were exhausted. They were all making their way to the van who was supposed to get them home when Zico stopped Yukwon. He said they he needed to talk to him about something that couldn't wait. Yukwon was confused and very intrigued so he proposed Zico to come to his place so they could talk freely. They took a cab instead of riding with the others.

It was the first time that Zico was seeing the inside of Yukwon flat. It was smaller than his apartment but very welcoming nonetheless. Yukwon had asked him if he wanted to drink something but Zico was to stressed to drink anything.

When Yukwon came back from the kitchen Zico was fidgeting on the sofa like something was bothering him. At first it made him laugh but when Zico started to move his leg and tap his foot on the floor repeatedly he knew something was wrong. He went straight to seat next to him on the couch.

"What's the matter?" Upon hearing Yukwon, Zico eyes focus on the voice and he stopped fidgeting.

"I.. what? Sorry, I was elsewhere. Did you say something?"

"Well, I was asking if something was wrong. You've been here moving around like something bothering you. So? What is it?"

"Oh, yeah. Well it's why I asked you if we could talk..."

"And I said yes, so go ahead. You can tell me anything"

"I wanted to tell you this for a long time now but never had the courage to do so"

"I'm a little worried now..."

"Don't be. Just listen ok?"

"If you say so"

"First of all, I wanted to tell you that I'm very proud of you. Especially with this comeback because you have shown your incredible vocal. You can sing with a lot more confidence than before and I'm glad that people can hear you a lot more now. I hope that new opportunities will present themselves for you to show your many other sides" while telling those things Zico was looking Yukwon straight in the eyes.

"I want to once again say that I'm sorry for what I put you trough during our first relationship. We were happy at first but I quickly let you all alone and without telling you why"

"You don't have to..."

"Let me finish! I was a kid when it came to our relationship and I don't want to do that again. I came out to my brother and it felt so right to tell someone that I had feelings for you. As you probably already know Kyung knows everything. He was the one to persuade me to talk to you and said what was on my mind. I'm telling all this because I want to try again. I want us to date but properly this time. What I mean is I want to tell the others because I know that it was taking a tall on you the first time. I promise that I will commit to that relationship 100%. And to seal that promise I want to give you this"

And while saying that Zico took out a little box out of his pocket and opened it. Inside was a simple silver ring. Zico took Yukwon ring finger and put the ring on it.

"With that ring I promise to do all I can to be the best boyfriend ever. I will not let anything came between us ever again! I just hope that you can give me another chance...?"

Yukwon let all of that sink in and took is time to respond to Zico.

"Of course I'm giving you a second chance! Thank you for what you've said and thank for this beautiful ring. You didn't have to!" Yukwon was smiling hear to hear at that point. To seal the deal Zico took Yukwon face in his hand and kissed him. Yukwon respond immediately. After quite some time Zico stopped and distance himself a little. Yukwon was confused at first but saw that Zico wanted to told him one more thing.

"And one more thing. I wanted to tell you this for ages but you weren't talking to me then you said that we were just friends... But now that you have me a second chance I don't want to wait anymore"

"What is it?"

"Kim Yukwon, I love you" said Zico looking Yukwon dead in the eyes. The latest started to cry. Zico took him in his arms. After a couple of minutes Yukwon detached himself and looked Zico in his eyes before saying "I love you too".

Before Yukwon could say anything else Zico was kissing him like there was no tomorrow. The kisses grew more and more passionate and without knowing Yukwon was strangling Zico on the couch.


They exchange their I love you!!!! Zico give Yukwon a couple ring. What's happening! Seriously I hope your still reading this fic. We're approaching the end. There will be 10 more chapters en then that's it. So don't go anywhere because problems are going to come for them!

As always feel free to leave a comment.