Chapter 22

Will You?

 

[2016]

Zico was in his studio working on their upcoming album when his phone rang. It was his manager telling him that he had to come to the office. Wrapping up what he was doing he went straight to his company.

Upon arriving he saw that the other were also there. As soon as he saw Yukwon he smiled to him and went to greet him. They were waiting for Kyung who was arriving directly from his problematic men shoot.

When he finally arrived they were escorted to the CEO office. There he explained to them their idea for their comeback and their schedule. They would go on SNL and Weekly idol. All were very exacted.

After that Jaehyo proposed them to all grab lunch together since it was rare for them to see each other lately. Everybody agreed and they went to their usual place.

Zico did all he could to be seated next to Yukwon. They ordered their meal and talk about what they were doing lately and how they spend their few days of vacation. Zico was listening with only one hear. He was busy teasing Yukwon. He would take his hand and start to draw in it. Then he would poke his hyung on the cheek and so on.

Zico was so far in his bubble that he hadn't saw that everyone was looking at him. It was only when he saw the look that Kyung was giving him that he sensed the change of atmosphere. He stopped what he was doing hopping that nobody noticed. Unfortunately for him it was too late.

"Well, I see that you two have made up!" Said a smiling Jaehyo.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Zico asked still thinking his behavior was unnoticed.

"Oh my god, did you really think that we wouldn't notice?" Said a laughing Taeil.

"I don't understand..." Zico said still confused.

"Oh come on hyung! We're talking about you and Yukwon hyung" said Jihoon.

Zico looked at Yukwon for support but the later was smiling like he knew what they were talking about. Finally Minhyuk explained what was going on.

"We're talking about the fact that you two are on good terms again". The others all shaked their heads agreeing with him.

"You really thought that we didn't see the change in your dynamic? I mean come on! You're like the two finger on one hand. But for quite some time now Yukwon would not even spare you a look!"

"And now you're all over him and he didn't reject you so you must have gain his favor back" finished Taeil.

"I don't know what you did but I'm speaking for everybody saying that we're relieved that you two are you two again. The dynamic of the group was crooked because of it. Plus Yukwon hyung was very sad" P.O explained.

Zico was shocked to hear such things. He knew that the members had probably sensed something but didn't knew it was to this extent. Fortunately it seemed that they didn't knew about what had really happen. He was even a little bit proud to see that s knew one and other that well.

"Well, thanks for your concern and yes we are back now. And I would like to apologize once again to Yukwon hyung about what I did and it was all my fault. And sorry to you guys because of that the whole group was affected"

"You don't have to apologize. We don't know what you did but it's in the past now right? As long as you and Yukwon are cool that what counts!" Finally said Jaehyo. Everyone agreed even Yukwon. Zico smiled and was glad that they could talk about that matter and rediscover their group dynamic.

The rest of the meal went without hiccups. They were laughing to the extent of having stomach pain. They parted ways a couple of hours later. Zico was going back to his studio when someone stopped him. Zico smiled thinking it was Yukwon.

"Sorry, just me!" Said Kyung with a little smile.

"I don't know what you're talking about" said Zico blushing a little.

"I'm sure hyung will come to your studio later!" Said Kyung while winking. "I just wanted to talk to you about all that. Are you two really back? I mean are you back together or just friends?"

"We are just friends. We talked after Christmas and then we hangout a couple a times. Then Yukwonnie kissed me"

"He what?!!!"

"He kissed me. Just a peck nothing more. I asked him what did he meant by it and he said that it was nothing. That we were friends but if one of us wanted to kissed the other he could. But he specifically said that we were not back together".

"And you're a little bit disappointed"

"Of course I am! He kissed me and friend zoned me just after!"

"I'm going to stop you right there. He kissed you that clearly mean that he still like you but he's afraid that you will hurt him again. I think you need to make him feel wanted and loved then he will probably want to get back with you"

"You're right but it's so difficult! Every time I see him I want to kiss him and tell him that I love him!"

"I'm sorry what? You love him? That's new! I knew you liked him a lot but since when it has become love?"

"I think that I've loved him since the beginning but I was afraid of my feelings so I ran away and did those awful things but now that I had time to reflect I know that I love him"

"Then you have to tell him that. I'm pretty sure he feel the same way"

"I don't think so. I was so cold to me all these months. Maybe before all that but now I doubt it"

"Stop saying no sense will you? He was miserable when you were with Mino. He was cold to you because he wanted you to understand his pain. And frankly I'm not sure that even came close to what you did to him but now you are fiends again. Go for it all right? I'm not telling you to do it tonight but think about it!"

"I will. Thanks for the talk"

"Anytime" and with that Kyung let him enter his studio while he came back to the dorm.


Zico finally recognize that he loved Yukwon! Block B is back to normal. It's nice to see that the members cared about their friendship and their wellbeing. Hope you enjoyed this little chapter.

As always feel free to leave a comment.