Chapter 09

Will You?

 

[2015]

Nothing had really change. Well, they would kiss every time they could but their schedule was so packed that they barely had time to themselves.

They had their Japan debut with a concert and it went well. The Japanese fan had been so welcoming and their songs were doing great on the charts.

After that Block B had a European tour. So, they had cameback right after their concert in Tokyo and began preparing for this tour. That's when they were convoked by the CEO. Nobody knew why so when they were all sitting in the reunion room by themselves they were all over the place.

The CEO arrived after a while and explain to them that he had decided to debut the first Block B sub unit. Everyone was now very curious to who was going to be in it. "Well after some reflection, we chose B-bomb, U-kwon and P.O. I think you're going to blend perfectly together"

The CEO explained further his choice but Zico was no longer listening. Did he Just said that Minhyuk and Yukwon were going to be together?! I must have heard wrong. We barely made it together and now this? My Yukwon is going to be spending a lot of time with B-bomb. Why?!

Zico was brought back to present when Taeil squeezed his thigh and mouthing to him that the CEO was speaking to him.

"I'm sorry what?" Asked Zico.

"I was hoping you could produce their first album...?"

"I don't know what to say. I... Wait if I say yes that mean I will spend time with Yukwon and I will be able to monitor Minhyuk Hyung! You know what? That would be an honor. I've already have some ideas"

"That's settle it then. Thank you all for coming during your busy schedule. I hope your European tour is going to be a success". And with that he left the room. So, did the members.

Zico was the Last and when he was going to leave someone stopped him.

"Jiho-ya? Are you ok? You seemed out of it in there" Yukwon asked.

"Really? Everything is fine don't worry. I was just preoccupied by all the things we have to do before going on the road" to make his point Zico kissed Yukwon on the cheek. "I will see you later at the studio?"

"Yeah. I'll be joining you after practice. See you soon babe." Leaving a blushing Zico alone, Yukwon went to catch the lift.

Zico still a bit hot went to his studio to work on The BASTARZ album and some other project he was working on.


Sorry for the short chapter this week. I've been very busy. Hope you liked it anyway. Don't worry the other are not going to be that short.

Zikwon are going to face many challenge in the future, like Zico jealousy like you've seen, but don't worry for now. They are still very shy about their feelings.  

As always feel free to leave a comment.