Chapter 29

Will You?

 

At first Zico hadn't respond to Yukwon. He just came back and sat on the bed with his back to him. Yukwon grew more worried and move behind Zico and back hugged him. They staid like this for a good five minutes before Yukwon spoke.

"Babe, talk to me please? I'm here whatever you need"

"I know that but thanks anyway" Yukwon kissed him on the cheek letting him know that he could start talking.

"It's was hyungnim. I didn't want to wake you up so I took the call in the bathroom"

"I know because you almost scream after he said something that clearly upset you..."

"Yes it does and I think it's going to upset you even more!"

"Ok now I'm intrigued and concerned"

"Well he said that they would be some article about me in the press tomorrow"

"It's not the first time the tabloids print something on you. Why would you be upset?"

"It's because the article is going to say that I'm dating someone..."

Yukwon stopped his hand from rubbing circle on Zico back when he heard that.

"You mean they know about us?!"

"No. God no!"

"Then who?"

"Seolhyun..."

"Why would they think that your dating one of the A.OA girls? That's absurd !"

"Well, I bumped into here during a show and we became friends..."

Yukwon remove himself from Zico and sat alongside him in the bed putting some distance between the two of them.

"What the actual ? What did you two do to end up in the press?"

"Calm down please!"

"How can I calm down? If they think you're dating that's mean that they have photo and I know you still like girls so if your cheating...Oh god don't tell me your cheating on her with me?!"

"No! I would never do that to you. I will be sorry for the rest of my life for what a did to you but it's not that. Just let me explain please.."

"I'm listening!"

"As I said we became friends and we were going through a hard time so we bonded. But nothing happened, I swear! She love someone else who is not into her so I was with her when she was down. They said that we could see her coming in and leaving my apartment complex. That's all..."

"That's all? You kidding right? You just told me that a girl came to your place and you were both alone? When we weren't together it's your business but now? I'm your boyfriend so I would like to know when you're with a girl alone in your place!" And with that Yukwon rose pick up his stuff and exit the room leaving a sad and confuse Zico.

*******

The next morning Zico was woke up by an angry Kyung.

"What the is this?" Kyung asked showing the article on his phone. "I hope for you that you're not cheating on my poor Kwonnie! Talking about hyung, he stormed in our room last night crying and clearly upset. Tell me what the is going on!"

Zico explained to him everything and how the manager called him and how he told Yukwon.

"Oh my god! Can you be more clueless?!"

"I don't understand..."

"First you like both girls and boys so of course he feels threaten by it. Plus he is your boyfriend so if a girl or a boy he doesn't know come to your place, he has the right to be pissed!" Zico faces show surprised then understanding.

"I'm such a loser! Where is he?"

"Minhyuk room. And before you get mad remember that he feels the most comfortable with this hyung."

Zico was at the door before Kyung finished his sentence.


Poor Yukwon who suffer because of a clueless Zico. Fortunately Kyung is here to wake Zico the f**** up! Hope you're still with me on this. We're about to it the end of this story anyway ^^'

As always feel free to leave a comment.