Chapter 16

Will You?

 

Zico felt free. He could do what he loved, music, and be with Mino without worrying about what s would say. They would go out almost every night or just stay in his studio. It was not like when he was Yukwon. He could talk music with Mino who composed himself and remember their old days as rappers in the underground world. And when they couldn't saw each other they would text constantly. Zico would receive a message from Mino and giggle like a school girl who has a crush.

Block B had to prepare for Kcon in LA this year. Zico had arrived a little late at practice to absorb in his work. When he arrived everyone greet him with hugs except Yukwon. He just acknowledge and said hi to him. They were in the middle of reviewing the choreography of Nalina when Zico phone rang. At first he let it ring but after the fifth time he went to look at it and see who was calling him.

It's was Mino. Upon seeing this Zico smiled and send a message to Mino saying that he was at practice and he would talk to him later. He apologize to the members and the coach before resuming practice.

When they finally had a break they were all laying on the ground exhausted. That's when Jihoon spoke.

"Hyung? Who was calling you earlier?"

"Since when are you this curious Jihoonnie?"

"Well your were smiling ear to ear so I was wondering who could make you this happy?"

"Jiho-yah as a crush?" Asked playfully Jaehyo. Upon hearing this Yukwon got up and went out of the practice room.

"What's his problem?" Asked Taeil.

"He must be tired that's all. I'll go check on him" said Kyung chasing after him.

Zico felt a little guilty for bringing this subject in front of Yukwon but he couldn't tell s that they used to date.

*****

Kyung searched for quite a while before finding Yukwon on the emergency stairs. He was crying so Kyung went unnoticed. He proceeded to sat beside him and pat his back. Yukwon tried to suppress his tears before seeing that it was Kyung.

"How long have you known?"

"Well, since the beginning. You know how Zico ask me things when he doesn't understand the situation" chuckled Kyung.

"Did you knew?" Yukwon didn't have to say what he was talking about. Kyung knew exactly what he was referring to.

"I suspected something and asked him to talk to you but he didn't. And when I saw how miserable you were I said to him his truth and asked him to man up. I'm so sorry hyung."

"It's not your fault Kyungie. You already did in off, if it wasn't for you he probably wouldn't have talk to me before today! And I would have been more hurt."

"Yeah but I could have told you something before he did what he did"

"Don't bit yourself up all right? It's between me and him. But thanks for supporting me" said Yukwon drying his tears and smiling softly. "I think we should go back before the coach catch us here" he said rising up and offering his hand to Kyung.

When they came back B-Bomb and Jaehyo saw that Yukwon had red and puffy eyes. They were going to say something when Kyung made them signs saying that it was not the good time. They finished their practice without other incident.

****

At the end of their practice Minhyuk proposed them to got eat together since they hadn't spent much time together lately. Yukwon was about to decline when Zico said he couldn't come because he was meeting with someone. Taeil and P.O looked at each other smiling knowing he was meeting his crush. Zico saw Yukwon relax immediately. The others said they were disappointed but let Zico go.

They choose a barbecue restaurant. Everyone had sense that Yukwon was not feeling good well except for their maknae who was determined to find who was Zico mysterious crush. Taeil and Minhyuk said they would pay for the meal so the other didn't have to worry about choosing expensive meat.

Yukwon was between Jaehyo and Kyung. They were happier eating and talking about what they were going to do in LA after Kcon. Yukwon was in his own world when Jaehyo pat his knee.

"I don't know what's going on with you but I'm here if you want to talk ok? Even if it's not about what is making you sad. I'm a great listener!"

"I... thanks hyung" Yukwon said smiling a little. They then processed to eat and talk about each other project after LA. At the end of the night they parted ways and Yukwon thanked his hyung for the meal and the joyful evening he had. Everyone was happy seeing their member smiling again.


Zico oblivious to Yukwon pain but thankfully the other members are here for our precious Yukwon. I kwon it's sad that this two don't talk anymore but patience. Anyway hope you're still enjoying this.

As always feel free to leave a comment.