Chapter 03

Will You?

 

Zico was late. Today was the day they were going to film their new mv. When he arrived, everyone was already dressed and they were doing their makeup. He apologized to the staff and the director for being late. Then went straight to change to his outfit without saying hi to s.

When he was changed, he was seated in a chair for his makeup. While he was seated there he saw Yukwon talking to Minhyuk on a couch. When he saw him, his heart started to beat more quickly. U-kwon had black hair. The last time they saw each other he had his blond locks. Zico had forgot how good Yukwon look with black hair.

After his surprised a feeling of anger started rising inside of him. Minhyuk was talking to Yukwon to closely. How dare he talk to MY Yukwon like that? They're practically whispering in each other hears! Then Zico stopped in his thought. Did I just say my Yukwon? Oh my god, I have to calm down. What am I even saying?

"Hey!"

"Oh my god! Don't ever do that to me again Jihoonnie. I almost had a heart attack!"

"Sorry Hyung. I just wanted to say hi..."

"I know. It's not your fault. I was too deep in my own thoughts." Said Zico comforting the maknae.

"And that why I was coming to see you. You seemed angry about something. Did something happen this morning? Is that why you were late?"

"Nothing happened this morning. My shoot finished late that is all!" Zico said not answering to the part where P.O asking about his anger.

"Hyung. You didn't answer me. Why are you angry? You were looking at Yukwon hyung and Minhyuk hyung".

"What? Did I? I was in my thoughts so I wasn't paying attention. If I was looking at them I'm sorry. They didn't do anything. Don't worry about me ok?" And with that Jihoon left their leader alone.

After that they started the shoot. Zico was still angry but didn't saw it. Well that what he had thought. They were filming a scene where Yukwon had to slap him to make him shut up. The first few try were not great. Until Yukwon slap him for real. The director was very please and said that they had all they needed for that scene.

"Hyung! Why did you slap me?"

"Well you were so deep in your thoughts that you never had a surprise expression on your face. We needed that so I slap you for real and voila!" Yukwon answered.

"You could just have told me to concentrate!"

"Well I did a couple of time but you didn't respond. And I even took of my ring before slapping you. Why is that? That is not like you, you know? What is happening with you lately? You seemed always out of it..."

"What were you talking about with Minhyuk hyung earlier?"

"What? Why? What does it have to do with this?"

"Just tell me all right? What was so important that you needed to whisper in each other hears?" Zico asked with anger.

Before Yukwon could respond Taeil arrived and said to them that everybody was looking at them and that they needed to stop whatever their dispute was about and concentrate on the shoot. He then said that they could talk about things after they had finish for the day. They nodded to their hyung and went back to work.

At the end of the day Zico didn't waited and left before anyone else. He didn't want to talk to Yukwon. He went straight to his studio to work on some music.

It was 3 a.m. when someone walked in his studio. At first Zico had thought it would be Yukwon like always but he was disappointed when he saw Park Kyung walked in.

"Jiho-ah what are you still doing here? We're shooting the rest of the mv in a couple of hours. You need to sleep!"

"Why are you here Kyung?"

"Well, Yukwon wanted to come check in you but after what happened this afternoon he said that you wouldn’t want him to come. So, he send me instead" Kyung explained. Zico felt guilty when he heard that. "By the way what happened between the two of you?"

"Nothing" Zico said not looking him in the eyes.

"It's not nothing. If it was Yukwon would have been here now and not me. You never fight to the point that he would think that you don't want to see him. What did he do?"

"He did nothing. It was all me. It's so stupid. I don't know why I reacted this way. I just flipped when I saw him talking to Minhyuk hyung" Zico said.

"What? That's it? You went full berserk on him because he talks to Minhyuk hyung? Are you sick or something?"

"They were whispering in each other hears!" Zico tried to justify himself.

"Oh my god. Would you stop? It was chaos in there. They did that because of all the noise. And they talk all the time you know? They're both dancers so they share a lot of things in common!" Park Kyung explained.

Zico stayed silent. He was so stupid. Of course, they would talk. They share a passion together. He felt so dumb. And now Yukwon thought he didn't want to see him. In fact, he was probably not able to sleep and trying to figure what he had done wrong. "I need to call him!" Said Zico while taking his phone.

"Yeah you do! Well, my work here is done. See you in a couple of hour. Try to sleep ok?" Said Kyung before leaving Zico alone.

Zico heart was beating faster and faster with every ringing. Finally, after what seemed like an hour Yukwon answered his phone.

"Hello?" Yukwon was met with silence. Zico didn't know how to start. "Jiho? I'm sorry all right? I didn't mean to upset you and..."

"Stop apologizing. It was all my fault. You did nothing wrong. You have every right to talk to Minhyuk hyung. You both love dancing so of course you're going to talk about things related to it with each other. I was just tired and I snap at you unfortunately. It could have been anybody. Once again I'm so sorry"

"Does that mean we're good?" Yukwon said hopefully.

"Yes, it does. I could never be mad at you more than few hours. And thanks, by the way".

"Oh, thank god! I couldn't sleep. Wait why are you thanking me?"

"For sending Kyungie to check on me".

"I'm glad he came. You need to rest. If our leader is in bad shape we all are! And that why I'm going to hang up and you are going to get some sleep all right?" Yukwon said firmly.

"Yes sir!" Zico said laughing. "See you soon". And they hung up. Right after that Zico went to his couch and fall asleep the moment his head hit a pillow.


Jealous Zico alert! It's only the beginning trust me ;) And poor little Yukwon who worries for nothing!

As always feel free to leave a comment.