Chapter 31

Will You?

 

The pre release of the song selfish and beautiful girl had been well received. Yukwon had dyed his hair black for the concept of the title song and was pleased because he and Zico had now the same color.

They had just finished their Vlive and Make it rain had just been released. After the live ended Kyung asked Zico and Yukwon to follow him because he needed to talk to them. Both were intrigued by the strange request.

"Guys, you have to stop"

"Hum...? Stop what?" Asked Zico while Yukwon agreed silently.

"You want to be caught or something?"

"Wait what? Of course not!" Yukwon had said.

"Well you're going to have to change things. First you have to stopped liking each other pictures on Instagram, one or two time it's all right but every time it's pushing it! And the comments too!" Zico wanted to defend them but Kyung stop him. "Let me talk. You have to stop referring to Yukwon as your favorite during vlive and most of all stop with the private joke. Earlier I tried to chip in but you shut me down and kept going like it was only the two of you. Not only it make me look pathetic but the others and the staff were pretty uncomfortable. I get that you love each other but you have to stay quiet about it and not get caught!"

Zico and Yukwon looked at each other choked because thinking about it Kyung was right. They had been a little reckless lately and that could cost them a great deal. They had to stay away for a while. It was a good thing that Yukwon was going to be busy with his unit comeback and that Zico was working on their Japanese album and a new song with his new crew Fanxy Child. They thanked Kyung for his warning and promised to be more careful from now on.

******

Zico and the rest of Block B were doing some things in Japan while Bastarz were promoting in Korea.

Zico was feeling lonely pretty much every day but since he had some friends in Japan he hang out with them whenever he could.

Yukwon was also lonely but he had his two dogs whenever he came home so he was feeling a little less alone. They would talk to one and other everyday on the phone. They would stay up pretty late and always be bitter the next morning from the lack of sleep.

After the end of their promotion for Bastarz the three members joined the other in Japan. They stayed there for the rest of the year. Only Zico would go back to Korea when he had festivals and awards shows. Zico had been a little bit angry when he saw that Block B was not nominated for album of the year even though they had the most stream. But the other had said to him that it's was the MAMA so their nominations were clearly rigged.

Zico had released his new song Bermuda Triangle with Crush and Dean. With it he also presented his crew to the music scene. The song had been a instant hit. That was why Dean and Crush had been invited to the MAMA. Zico had gone back to Korea to shoot the MV and Yukwon had come to surprise him on the set. Unfortunately he had been a little awkward when he and Dean saw one another again because of the way they left things the last time they saw each other.

Zico had been really pleased to see his boyfriend coming to support him on the shoot of his new MV. Plus it's was a great opportunity to present him the rest of his crew and his big brother as his boyfriend.

"Good to see you Yukwonnie" Taewoon had said.

"We finally meet Zico boyfriend!" Crush had said.

Yukwon was very intimidated at first but after a little bit of conversation and a warm welcome he felt great to talk to Zico friends. He and Dean had talk and put everything behind them. And he felt good to talk to Taewoon without hiding the fact that he was in love with his little brother.


Zico finally presented Yukwon as his boyfriend to his friends! And the relationship is so strong now that Kyung had to warn them about a potential slip up! All his well. We approaching the end as you see but necessary drama is about to unfold.

As always feel free to leave a comment.