Chapter 04

Will You?

 

Everything was back to normal or so Zico thought.

Their comeback had been a success. They had won a couple of trophies on music programs. Even thought they had lost against Winner who had just debuted, they were happy. Mino had won and that was all that mattered.

Zico had wanted to celebrate with him but they couldn't. Winner's members had to go back to their dorm immediately after the end of their schedule. Mino had promised him that when he could go out without problem he would see him.

As for his relationship with Yukwon everything came back to how it was before. Zico always had a particular relation with him. They were friends but not like he was friend with Park Kyung. Of course, he loved his childhood friend but he had something more with Yukwon. A connection he didn't have with the other members.

U-kwon always knew what to say or to do when Zico had an issue.

But Zico acknowledge the fact that their relationship had change when they accidentally kiss. He didn't know what or why but when he saw Yukwon being all touchy with another members he had a weird feeling in his guts. Yukwon and him were the touchy pair in their group.

During the Very Good era Zico and Yukwon had been placed together in every fan meeting. Zico was so happy. He could talk and joke around with his favorite member. He had also pick up a habit to draw on Yukwon hand when he was bored. The latest didn't mind or if it did he had never complaint.

Unfortunately, during the H.E.R era there were not beside each other. Zico felt lonely. Of course, he didn't say anything. When he would saw Yukwon and another member laughing or talking to each other that weird feeling would come back. Of course, being a professional he would stay impartial and not show any emotions what so ever. Or so he thought.

They were at a fan meeting when fan ask the dance line, so Yukwon and Minhyuk, to dance and show their skills. They did what the fans wanted. Zico was not pleased when at the end of their performance they hugged each other because they were proud. That when Jaehyo had told him to come to his sensed and stopped showing an angry face to the fan.

He was angry but he thought he had controlled his face. Unfortunately, he didn't. Jaehyo had then told him that he didn't know why he was angry but as his hyung he was here for him if he wanted to talk. Zico thanked him and the rest of the events went peacefully.

After this incident Zico made sure he controlled his facial expression in public. Jaehyo had ask him several time what had made him angry but he never responded. Zico had decided to stop focus on Yukwon and the strange feeling he get every time he saw him.

He had finally decided to release a solo song. He had that wish for some time now but after their problem with their ex company. He had put Block B first. They needed to settle their image with in their new company. After the success of Very good, Jackpot and now H.E.R, Zico was proud and could focus on himself without worries.

Plus, that meant more time in the studio and less time around Yukwon. Not that he didn't want to hang out with him. Just he couldn't watch him interact with the other without having the strange feelings in his guts. That was benefic for him and the rest of the members. He needed the time to focus once again on music and not his stupid feelings.

So now every time they finished their schedule for the day he would went straight to the studio. A couple of time they asked him to lunch or dine with them but every time Zico refused saying that he had work to do. At first nobody said anything. But after a couple of weeks Park Kyung went to the studio after having lunch with the guys.

"Jiho-yah! Did you at least eat?" Said Kyung walking in the studio.

"Don't come in here without telling me you're coming! And no".

"Well luckily for you I brought you food. Take a break and eat while I talk to you about something important ok?"

"What do you want to talk about?" Asked Zico suspiciously. He then started to eat waiting for Kyung to speak.

"What is going on with you? And don't tell me nothing! I know you, something his bothering you. You barely hang out with us outside of our work time and you don't talk to anyone unless it's necessary. That so unlike you. Did something happen with your family?"

Zico almost choked with his food.

"Oh my god no! Everything fine. My family is fine".

"I'm relieved. But now tell me what is bothering you so much that you have to avoid us at all cost" said Kyung less worried.

"All right. I'm going to tell you but you have to promised to not tell anyone!"

"You have my word".


Sorry for the delays. I had a lot on my plate. Don't worry I'm always going to post once a week even if it's not on the same day.

Well, Zico is going to tell Kyung but will he acknowledge his real feelings?

I'm so excited for the Block B comeback! Finally!!

As always feel free to leave a comment.