Chapter 15

Will You?

 

Zico hadn't slept that night. He had turn and turn on his bed unable to find sleep. He didn't know how to tell Yukwon. Hell he didn't even knew what were his feelings. Did he love Mino more than Yukwon? He was still debating the question when his manager called to say that he had to wake up and go have a meeting with Paloalto for their plan for the final of SMTM4.

He arrived at his hyung studio a little late. At first it was only the two of them but after a couple of hours Mino arrived. When Zico saw him something click in his mind and he knew what he had to do in regard of his relationship with Yukwon. He then sent a message to his boyfriend to tell him that he needed to see him because he had things to say to him. The response came shortly after with a Yukwon who seemed quite happy.

They couldn't meet for two days because of their respective schedules. Zico had told Yukwon to come at his studio for privacy. When he went there Yukwon was waiting for him. Upon seeing Zico, Yukwon face lit up and he gave Zico his signature smile. When they were a little closer Yukwon kissed Zico square on the lips. Zico didn't respond to the kiss so Yukwon stopped after realizing it. He step away with a gloomy expression.

Zico open the door and let Yukwon enter his studio first. Yukwon went straight to the sofa. He didn't bother to take off his jacket. On the other hand Zico took his time. After felt like hours to Yukwon who was bitting his nails Zico sat in his chair in front of him. Before Zico could say something, he was cut by his hyung.

"Did something happened? You seems stress. Did you have trouble sleeping again? Why didn't you call me? I could have stopped by and..."

"Hyung stop. It's none of that. I have to tell you something and you will not like it but I owe it to you" said Zico cutting Yukwon. "For quite some time now we have drifted apart. It's not your fault. We both had busy schedules. And I know you tried to make time for me but I turn you down every time"

"I know. Sorry, I shouldn't have bothered you when you had so much going on. And I'm sorry now because I took your precious time just before the finals. If you want we can talk after the show is over" said Yukwon apologizing.

"No. It's not your fault. It's mine all right? The truth is that I've met someone else. That why I didn't respond to your text and didn't try to see you"

"I'm sorry what? You met someone else? Who? One of the rapper on the show? I don't understand" said a confused Yukwon

"No. I knew him before the show. And I've be seeing him for a couple a weeks now" Zico said without looking Yukwon in the eyes.

"You what?!!!" Yukwon said yelling while rising from his seat. "You...you...how...you cheated on me?"

"Well, we didn't go all the way but..." started Zico.

"You didn't go all the way. Oh I'm sorry but it's still call cheating! What are you? Five?! Who is it? Who stole your heart? Well?" Said Yukwon getting redder and redder with anger.

"It's...it's Mino" said Zico looking at his shoes.

"WHAT??!! Mino? Our Mino? Look at me and answer!"

"Yes, it's him" while Zico confirmed it, Yukwon started to cry. "I'm sorry hyung. You know I've always had a special connection with him and being with him on the show brought back old memories and feelings that I couldn't control"

"Are you kidding me? Fine, you discovered your feelings or they resurfaced but instead of talking to me and make things right you went behind my back and cheated? Don't try to speak right know! I don't know what shock me more. Your feelings for him or the fact that you cheated. Well, I suppose you wanted to broke up right? Well then WE are over! And don't even try to talk to me all right? We're in the same group so when we do things with the other I will stay cordial to you but don't try to contact me outside of Block B activities" and with that Yukwon stormed out of the studio crying and fuming with anger.

****

Of course Zico was sad about how things went out between him and Yukwon but he didn't have time for his love life. The final episode of SMTM4 went quite well. Mino didn't win but Zico and Paloalto were very satisfied with their performance through the entire season and their music were topping the charts.

During the after party Zico pulled Mino out. Before Mino could asked what Zico was doing the later kissed him with a burning passion. After a couple of minutes Mino asked Zico what was the kiss for. Zico said that he wanted to stay that way with him even though the show was now over. Mino smiled and peck him on the lips saying that he wanted the same. Then they came back to the party and enjoyed themselves the rest of the night.


Well, Zico finally had the courage to tell Yukwon what was going on. Unfortunately that mean he's now with Mino. Don't hate Mino ok? I love Mino and the other members of Winner.

 Don't worry it's not the hand of Zikwon story. They're just going their separate way for a while. Hope you still enjoyed the chapter though.

As always feel free to leave a comment.