Chapter 34

Will You?

 

Zico had told everyone about his plan except Minhyuk. It had been easy to speak to the members without being question by Yukwon because of the song they had recorded. But Minhyuk was another story. Zico spoke badly to him and Yukwon knew it. It was why he was meeting Minhyuk in a cafe in the middle of the afternoon. He had said to Yukwon that he had to meet with some friends of his.

Zico had arrived before his hyung. When Minhyuk arrived Zico immediately got up and saluted him. They both sat and asked for some coffee. Zico was nervous and he could see that Minhyuk was too. The latest was probably wondering why Zico had called him and told him to meet him here alone.

"Am I getting kicked out of the group?"

"What?!!"

"You asked me to meet you here alone so it's must be something like that..."

"Oh no! You're not getting kick out. Block B is nothing without you, hyung! It's something personal"

"Thank for saying that. And I'm intrigued. I know we're not on the same level of friendship that the others so I'm surprised you want me for something personal..."

"I'll admit, I've already told the others. You were the last one. As you said we're not really friends? It's not that I don't like you it's just that I was jealous of you and Yukwon"

"You were jealous? Of what? Nothing happened there!" Said Minhyuk rising his hand.

"I know! It's just that at the time you were always laughing and talking together like you were the best of friends and I was conflicted about my feelings toward Yukwon. In a sense I should thank you because you made me realize that I love him. But I'm the jealous type so I couldn't bear to see you and him always so close"

"I don't know if I should say you're welcome" chuckled Minhyuk. "But we are close because we share the same love for dance. We are the dancers of the group and frankly at the beginning we were not given a lot of lines so we would cheer each other up dancing and practicing together. I love the guys but not in the same way as you. Plus you know, I hope, that I love girls!" Laughed Minhyuk.

"Yeah I know! Well, I'm glad we could share our feelings and I hope we can be good friends in the future" Zico smiled.

"Me too. But I can tell that it's was not that you wanted to talk to me about"

"You right. I wanted you to know that I plan on asking Yukwon to marry me during our European tour" Zico was meet with silence. Minhyuk was shocked. After a while a smile form on his face and he went to hug Zico.

"Does this mean you're ok with it?" Zico asked still in Minhyuk arms.

"If I'm ok? I'm freaking happy about it. You guys looked so good together and I know you make him very happy. Just know that if you hurt him in any way, I will kill you" said Minhyuk looking straight in Zico eyes with the most serious expression in the world on his face.

"Duly noted" said Zico clearly afraid.

"So when and where are you going to do it? If I may ask"

"You may. In fact I will need your help. I plan to do it in Paris when we stopped for a little break before going to Budapest. I want to do it in the restaurant  where I asked him to be my boyfriend" Zico explained blushing.

"Oh that's so sweet. I'm sure he'll love it! But why do you need our help?"

"Well, our manager doesn't know about us and as much as I like him we're not going to tell him. So I'm going to say that I'm inviting you to eat because of something and asked the manager to not come. Of course me and Yukwon will be going elsewhere but if the manager tried to check up on us you will cover for us..."

"Well it's not perfect but it might still work! I'm with you a 100%"

After that they talked more about other stuff and parted ways both happy that they could get more close. The minute he walk home he received a text from Yukwon saying that he was expecting him to come to his flat. Zico smiled at that and changed his cap. He was glad that everyone was on bord with his plan and his wish to marry their band mate. At first Jaehyo was a little concerned but after some talking he understood Zico and was happy for the both of them.


I wanted to focus on the relationship between Zico and Minhyuk for a while now. And I know that they are friend but in the beginning they both said that it's was awkward. Plus Zico didn't follow him on Instagram for a very long time! ^^

Hope you're still where we're nearing the end of this story. On more chapter and the epilogue and it's done!

As always feel free to leave a comment.