Epilogue

Will You?

 

[1 year later]

This was it. Their wedding day. After all they been trough they were finally here.

After Zico demand and Yukwon positive response they had came back to their everyday life.

Yukwon had been cast in a musical the great gastby and Zico had return on SMTM as a judge alongside Dean.

The musical had been a success. Yukwon had been more and more recognized for his dedication and his popularity had rise up.

As for Zico, he had won the season of his show and his popularity had never been so high.

They were both happy with the other success. It was difficult for them to see each other quite often but the ring on Yukwon finger gave them all the hope they needed.

Before they had comeback as a all, Jihoon had made is solo debut. His song was well received by the public and that made the members very proud of their maknae.

They group comeback had been very much anticipated and Zico had put a lot of pressure on himself because of it.

It was like the old Zico again. He would never leave the studio. Work without properly eating. Immerse himself in the music and shut the outside world. Fortunately Yukwon had foreseen this scenario and had stopped Zico from shutting himself of. He had come to the studio as much as he could, bringing him food, telling him to sleep and most of all to go out because the inspiration was not going to struck him by staying indoors.

It had been a relief when their new album was welcome by an overwhelming approval and had topped the charts. The members were all excited and happy to promoted as a all again. That meant that Yukwon and Zico could spent time together without being suspicious.

They had decided to told their manager about their relationship because they trusted him and loved him so couldn’t lied to him anymore. Upon hearing the new their hyung was overjoyed by it and congratulate them saying that he always knew something was going on with the two of them.

After their intensive promotion and the end of the year award shows, their company grant them a couple of weeks of vacation. Before any of the members could choose where they were going to go Zico told them that they were all going to LA for a couple of days before going separate ways.

Upon hearing this everyone looked at him like he was crazy. Yukwon asked him why they needed to go to LA all together. Zico had smiled to him and took his hand in his before saying that they were getting married. Yukwon was a whipping mess and the other were screaming and giving hug to each other.

*****

The plane ride had been nerve wracking. In order to not rose suspicion they had to take different planes. Each members going with another one. Even in the plane Zico and Yukwon couldn’t be to close or act like a couple. Somebody was always watching.

They arrived at their hotel and talk about how the ceremony was going to unfold. They were so exacted. Maybe a little too much because when Kyung and Jihoon arrived a couple of hours later, they found them in bed . Kyung had scream at them for being so and scaring their maknae for life.

After all of the members arrived they dined together and went to bed pretty early. Kyung had insisted that Zico and Yukwon didn’t slept together the night before their wedding so Kyung was with Zico and Yukwon with Minhyuk.

And now it’s was time. Zico had found a chapel that accepted LGBTQ+ weddings and reserved it for this occasion. He was in front of the alter waiting for his groom to walk down the aisle. Kyung was right by his side being his best man. Luckily for Zico, his brother had convinced his mom to come. That made him happy to think that at least one of his parents was happy for him.

Yukwon was in the waiting room adjusting his bow tie. They agreed on classic black smocking. The both of them had done their hair blond to contrast with the black. To say that Yukwon was nervous was a understatement. Both of his parents were here. His dad had just gone out to take his place for the ceremony. His mum was fixing the last of his smoking before saying that it was time.

When the music started and Zico saw Yukwon with his mum walking in his direction his heart started biting like crazy. Yukwon was beautiful and smiled like it was the best day of his life. Zico had the same exact smile on his face.

When Yukwon arrived he took his hand and thanked his future mother in law.

The priest began the ceremony.

“Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join....”

Zico was not listening. He was to absorb in Yukwon beauty. Seeing this Yukwon squeezed his hand and gesture to the priest. Zico mouthed a sorry and focus on what the priest was saying.

“And now the vows please” said the priest. Zico gestured Yukwon to go first.

“It's finally happening. I wanted this for so long. As most of you know I’ve been in love with this man pretty much my all life. And for a very long time I thought that he would never reciprocate my feelings. But thank to a stupid game he realized that I was more than a friend. I’ll admit sometime I didn’t believed that he truly loved me and that it was just a phase. But after some hardships and long long talk we figured it out and I know now that he loves me and he will forever. What can I say? I’m a catch! In all seriousness I love you.”

Zico had started crying in the middle of it and that made Yukwon cried also. After a couple of minutes where Kyung and Minhyuk had given them tissue. Zico finally spoke.

“I want to start by saying that you’re the best thing that happen to me. I thought that music was my everything but you show me that it was not. I love you and I want to say this one last time in front of all our friend and family. I’m sorry for cheating on you. I was a fool and I’m so grateful to be able to be standing here and marrying you after all of this” choked expression could be seen on the people in the audience. “And I want you to know that I will do whatever it takes to make you happy for the rest of our life. You’re the love of my life and I can’t pictured a day without being your husband. I love you”

The tears had comeback for the both of them and some of the guest in the audience. The priest told them to exchange the rings and kiss one another. When they did everyone was cheering for them and clapping.

During their reception everyone had come to congratulate them and have them hugs. Taewoon said that he was proud of Zico and a little jealous because his little brother was married before him. But in the end he was happy for them. Their moms and Yukwon father were overwhelmed with joy and couldn’t believe their sons were married.

The reception went very quickly. The members had made speeches alongside their parents. They had dance a little and call it a night pretty early. Yukwon and Zico made their goodbyes before going to the airport to catch their plane. Zico had booked them an hotel in Paris for their honeymoon.

It was when Zico was lying in bed with Yukwon sound asleep in his arm that he knew that no matter what was going to happen in the future they would always be by each other side. Always and forever.


Well, guys this is it. The END. I'm proud of myself for going through with this story. It has been a long journey but I think it was worth it. I hope you like this ending and the story as a whole. I'm going to miss updating every week. But you never know maybe soon I will be writing and posting another fanfic!

Thank for all the people who subscribe to my story and left comment on it. It made me more confident about my writing even though I know it's not nearly perfect! Once again thank you guys and thank you for loving Block B and Zikwon. They deserve all the love :)

As always feel free to leave a comment.