Chapter 07

Will You?

 

They never spoke about it again. Everything went back to normal. Zico solo was doing pretty great on the chart and their preparation for their concert was going along great. Yukwon would came by Zico studio from time to time but never slept the night.

Zico was doing everything he could to not think of him but he had dream about Yukwon more than once and woke up with a hard on almost every time. That didn't stop there. During practice, he would constantly be staring at Yukwon. When the latest talked to him he would focus on his lips more than what he was saying. It was becoming a problem. He was distracted and he couldn't afford that. He was the leader, he had other things to think about.

One time after a very intense practice Park Kyung invited him to eat just the two of us. When they arrived, he went straight to them point and asked Zico:

"What are you doing?"

"Uh? What I am doing? Well we are eating, right?"

"Not now you idiot! I was talking about the way you look at Yukwonnie! You are constantly starring at him like you want to eat him or something!"

"I am not! Well, maybe a little" said a blushing Zico. "I can't control myself all right? After what happened at my studio I can stop thinking about him."

"Oh my god you're into deep! You totally like him!" Kyung said laughing.

"Maybe you're right..."

"I'm sorry what? Did you just admit that you like Yukwon? Finally! It was right there in front of you the all-time! I was just waiting for you to realize it!"

"Was it that obvious? I mean do you think the others know? Do you think he knows?" Zico started to panic.

"Calm down. I just know you well and you talked to me about it so, no I don't think they know"

"Thank god! It's not like I can do something about it"

"Well, you could confess to him..."

"Are you crazy?"

"Why? Are you afraid that he would reject you?" Asked Kyung curiously.

"That's not the question. We are in the same group, it would cause so many problems if something bad happen to us. It could mean the end of Block B!"

"You need to chill. I'm not telling you to date him. Just tell him how you feel and see what happen next. Plus, I think it would make you stop not being yourself around us. That would clear the air".

"Or it could make things even more awkward! Can we stop talking about it please? I'm exhausted and tomorrow we have a lot to do"

"Suit yourself" and with that their conversation was over and they eat the rest of their diner in silence.

*********

Kyung never brought the subject again but Zico knew he was always watching him when they were all together. And Zico found it hard to mask his emotions. After acknowledging his feelings, he thought everything would came back to normal and he would stop dreaming about Yukwon. Unfortunately, the dreams only multiplied.

During their two nights concert in Seoul it took all Zico power to not go and kiss him right on the stage. How could someone not fall for his crush when he was singing and dancing with such passion. And more importantly when he looked so hot drenched in sweat. But Zico controlled himself because of the fan for one and because Kyung was observing him.

Their concerts were a great success. Block B members were very pleased by their show and the response they had get during the shows. They had a few days of rest before going back to training for the performance they had prepare for the MAMA.

Zico was in his studio when he received a call from his manager saying that they were all called in the office by the CEO. Zico stop what he was doing and went straight to the company. When he arrived, everyone was there except for Yukwon and B-Bomb. He asked where they were. Jihoon said that they were practicing their dance performance. Before he could say anything else Zico went downstairs to fetch them.

When he arrived Yukwon and Minhyuk were sitting and panting against the mirror. They were talking very seriously.

Upon seeing this Zico jealousy kick in. Before he could think he was barging in the practice room and took Yukwon by the hand. He went straight out after saying that they had a meeting and that he and Yukwon were going to go there in a couple of minutes after he talked to him. Zico didn't wait for his hyung response.

After walking for about 5 minutes Zico stopped. He then turned to face Yukwon and without any warning kissed him. It was not a gentle kiss. Zico was angry so he was a little ruff. Yukwon was to surprise to protest. After seemed like eternity for Zico, he stopped. And without saying a word he left leaving a very confuse Yukwon alone.


Finally !! Zico acknowledge his feeling for Yukwon. And they kissed ! Well, Zico kissed him and Yukwon just stand there but you know it's something ^^'

Thanks for always commenting on my updates hazecraze. It's feel nice to know that someone is really into my fic.

As always feel free to leave a comment.