Prologue

Will You?

 

Zico was in his hotel room. He had arrived yesterday evening by plane from Korea.

He was in London. He had multiple solo concerts. Luckily, he didn't have anything to do today.

With the jet lag, he had slept until 2 p.m. To be fare he only succeeded to fall asleep around 5 a.m.

He was lying on his king size bed going through his phone. After a couple of minutes, he picked up the phone and called the reception. Zico proceeded to order something to eat. Thanks to his basic English the receptionist understood what he wanted.

He had half an hour to kill. He decided to take a shower.

He was stepping out of the shower when somebody knock on his door. It was room service. He put one of the rope he got in the bathroom and went to open the door. Zico then went to sit in front of the tv and began eating.

He was in the middle of eating his hamburger when his phone rang. Checking The caller id, he saw that It was his manager.

"Hello?"

"What is it hyung?"

"I wanted to check on you. If you have what you want and what you need"

"I fine. I woke up about two hours ago and right now I’m eating my lunch so it's all good." Said Zico smiling.

"I'm glad. If you need anything I’m here!"

"I know. It's not my first time abroad you know!" Zico laughed.

"Well it's your first time alone in London so let me worry a little ok? Oh, and Zico?"

"All right all right! Yes?"

"Are you planning on going out today or just stay in?"

"I think I am going to stay put today. I am still tired so I need to rest to be able to perform tomorrow!"

"Ok. If you change your mind tell me!" And with that Zico hang up.

After finishing his meal, he decided to go to the gym.

When he arrived, there were few people. He went for the treadmill first. He chose his playlist for running and began.

After about an hour Zico was satisfied and went to take a shower.

He went back to his room and started his computer. He checked his schedule for the next few days. Then the news. He also looked at s schedule. When he was done he decided to watch the latest episode of Goblin.

At the end of the episode Zico's phone rang. It was Park Kyung.

"Hello?"

"Hello! Wait what time is it for you now?" Zico asked.

"It's 7 a.m. So, for you it's 10 p.m. right?"

"Yeah. Why are you up so early? You don't have anything to do today."

"Even when you are not here, you check everyone schedule. Zico our precious leader!" Park Kyung laughed. "Well I was worried about you and I wanted to check on you. Since 9 hours separate us I needed to wake up early to make sure you weren't sleeping".

"You could have called in two hours you know. I slept until 2 p.m today. I'm not really tired. But thank you for calling."

"Well I was up any way so don’t worry about me. I'm very anxious about my album release."

"Oh, I see. That's why you're calling!" Zico laughed. "Kyungie don't worry. They will love it. You are a genius so stop talking non-sense all right?"

"Fine fine, but if its fail I will hold you responsible for it!"

"Ok. It's going to be great so I'm not worried. Thank for the call again and tried to sleep a little bit more ok?"

"Yes leader!" Park Kyung chuckled "Try to sleep to. You have to be in shape for tomorrow".

"Yes mom" and with that Zico hang up the phone laughing.

He then started to work on some music. Two hours had past when his phone rang for the second time. He realized the time and cursed himself for working until midnight. He answered without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?"

"I knew it! Why aren't you sleeping babe? It's past midnight and you have your concert tomorrow!"

"Sorry. You know me babe, I was working on something on my laptop and I didn't see the time flying" Zico said sounding sorry.

"I know! That's why I’m calling you. I know you to well."

"Thanks for checking up on me. What would I do without my Yukwonnie?!"

"You would have been dead from the lack of sleep! That's why you have to go now." U-kwon said firmly.

"But I want to talk more. We haven't talk at all today." Zico said disappointed.

"I know but right now you have to sleep. I will call you tomorrow before your gig. Sleep well babe. Love you."

"Ok. Love you too babe".

Zico closed his laptop and went to bed.

*********

Zico was woken up by his alarm. He sends a message to his manager telling him that he was up and will be down in an hour.

An hour later Zico met his manager in the lobby. They took their car and went to the concert venue.

Upon arriving Zico was greeted by many fans. They were here since early in the morning. Zico talked to a handful of them. He learned that some of them were not living in London and came here just to see him. He thanked them and promised to give them a beautiful show.

Zico went straight to the stage to begin his soundcheck.

Doing solo concert was fun but he missed being able to fool around with s.

After checking everything was in order he asked his manager to get him lunch.

While his was waiting his phone rang. It was P.O.

"Hello?"

"What's up Jihoonnie?"

"We wanted to wish you good luck for your concert!" After P.O said that Zico heard multiple voices wishing him the best and some fighting.

"You know it's not the first time I’m doing this alone right? But thanks anyway" said Zico while chuckling.

"We know that but it's your first time doing it alone in another country. And you don't speak fluent english so it's extra hard on you Jiho-ya!" B-bomb said.

"Yeah hyung his right! So here we are wishing you the best and giving you our energy!" Park Kyung said.

"Oh my god guys stop it! Too much feelings for a boys group. Once again thanks. I will see you in a couple of days". Zico said laughing.

It's only when he hung up that he realized U-kwon hadn't been there. He wondered why and started to worry. Before he could do anything about it his manager arrived with his lunch.

After eating it, Zico returned to his rehearsal momentary forgetting about his boyfriend.

****

Almost 2 hours before the show Zico was sleeping in his room. He had asked his manager to woke him up 1 hour before the beginning of the concert.

At 8.30 p.m. his phone rang once again and startled him. Zico open his eyes slowly. Momentary disoriented he looked where he was. Upon remembering his reach for his phone before his call would be disconnected.

"Hello?" Said Zico with his voice full of sleep.

"Oh, babe you were sleeping sorry!"

"Don't worry about it. I would have been woken up in 30 min by hyung anyway. What's up?"

"Well, you were mad yesterday because we hadn't talk so... And I know you stress before your solo shows even though you won't admit it!" Said U-kwon teasing him.

"You know me to well babe. I miss you guys. It's not the same when you're not here. There is only silence..."

"Well, that is why the other called you earlier. And I wanted to talk just before you had to go so here we are. Just have fun on stage tonight ok? We miss you but enjoy your trip. You have earned it. Love you"

"Love you to babe" and with that Zico hung up.

After the show Zico went straight to his hotel. He was exhausted but very pleased with his performance. Even thought people didn't speak korean they had sang along. Zico was very proud of himself. He had send a message to s saying that even thought they were not here with him he had felt their energy and had been capable of doing a remarkable show.

After his shower, he went straight to bed and fell asleep the minute his head touched the pillow.

Zico had decided to stay a couple more days in London.

While his was wondering the streets, he thought about his relationship with U-kwon. How everything had started and where they were standing now. Zico had thought about it for some time now and had reached a conclusion. He was going to ask U-Kwon to marry him.

 


Hope you liked it! It's only the beginning.

Just a heads up the next chapter will be in the past. Like a retrospective. We're going to explore their relationship like how did it started and what happened until this prologue. So don't be confuse when your read the next one.

And sorry but the other chapter are not going to be this long. The prologue put the story in motion so that's why it's this long. Hope that it's ok with you.

Little reminder that english is not my first language so sorry for the mistake I've made. I'm plan on posting a chapter every week :)

As always feel free to comment.