Chapter 28

Will You?

 

Yukwon was calling Zico for the sixth time. He had heard that they were a typhoon in China, exactly where Zico was filming his new show. Yukwon was frustrated by the minute. He was worried sick and of course his boyfriend wasn't answering his phone !

After the eighth time Yukwon had almost thrown his phone at the wall. The staff looked at him like he was crazy. He had tried to call Kyung and the latest had said he couldn't reach Zico either. He even tried Mino but with no response. He then stop pacing and sat on a chair waiting for Zico to call him back.

10 minutes later his phone finally rang.

"Why on earth were you not answering?"

"Hello to you too!"

"I'm not joking. I saw the news, worried sick I called you but you wouldn't answer"

"Oh god. I'm so sorry! I'm fine. I was a the shooting site before it became really bad"

"Thank god! Why didn't you pick up sooner though?"

"Well, Jay wasn't there in time so we tried to reach him to see if he was all right..."

"Is he?"

"Pretty shake up but all right don't worry"

"I'm glad"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm preparing for my first performance on the show"

"Oh yeah? I saw that you bleached your hair"

"I needed it for the show and I wanted to have the same color as you"

"I'm flattered"

"Yeah yeah"

"You ok though?"

"One of the other guys as the same concept as me so I'm pretty pissed!"

"The bastard! I'm sure you dance routine is way better babe!"

"Of course it is!"

"That my Kwonnie"

"I have to go sorry. Good luck on your show and talk to you soon."

"Thanks, you too. And see you soon. I'm coming back in two days!"

"Great! See you babe"

*****

Zico show had been cancelled after 5 episode because of the tension between China and Korea. He was a little bum out but he was out of his call. On the plus side that meant that he could spent time with Yukwon. He and the other members had been to one off Yukwon rehearsal. He was so proud of his boyfriend. He had to restrain himself to go on the stage and kissed him right there and then.

They spent the most time they could together but to avoid the public eyes they would go on date with other members or friends.

Plus they had to go to Japan to promote some new songs there. They had work on their first Japanese full album. Zico was very proud of Yukwon because he had a solo song on this album. Things were really great. They were happy.

Unfortunately one night, Zico was sleeping in his room. Yukwon had snick in during the night. He received a call. To not woke up Yukwon he went to the bathroom to pick up. It was one off his company staff who was in Korea. Zico was surprise by the sudden call. The staff member told him some bad news. He told him that they would be an article about him and an member of A.O.A. The article had photo off the girl coming in and out off his apartment complex. Zico was pissed to say the least but he couldn't do anything about it. It was too late. He thanked the staff member and went back to bed only to find an awake Yukwon starring at him with concern.

"What's going on?"


I smell trouble! Sorry for the short chapter but I have a lot of work. Don't worry I will still publish one chapter a week. Plus we are arriving at the end of this story very soon.

As always feel free to leave a comment.