Chapter 23

Will You?

 

They had shoot both of their MV for their comeback and Zico was glad that Block B was coming back together because that meant that he could spent some time with Yukwon.

They were hanging out together a lot. Well every time they could. They had finally found back their close relationship. Zico hadn't spoke about his feelings but each time Yukwon kissed him he would always almost said those three words. But he wanted to tell Yukwon those words in a peaceful context not during their busy comeback.

Today they were going to shoot for Weekly idol. Zico had asked his manager to take him to Yukwon's flat and picked him up. They spent the ride just the two of them to both of their delight. Upon their arrival Kyung sent a knowing look to Zico and smile. It made him blushed a little.

The shoot went pretty well. The members were glad to see Doni and Coni again after all this time. The both of them teased them because they didn't choose their title song.

After that they had to play the mouth to mouth game. Zico and Yukwon share a look upon seeing that they were once again beside each other. Zico hoped that nothing would happened because if they were to accidentally kiss he didn't know if he could stopped himself from really kissing Yukwon.

Unfortunately for him a accidental kiss happened but with Kyung. Once again they were both shocked but quickly recovered. Plus it was not a real kiss like the one he had shared with Yukwon during the same game years ago.

The rest of the shoot went rather quickly and without another incident. At the ends both Block B and Doni and Coni were glad of the shoot and had spent a good day full with laughers.

Before the members parted ways their manager gave them the script for their SNL episode. They were to tired for reading it right away. So they said their goodbyes and went to the dorm or their home.

*****

Zico was not getting any sleep and decided to read the script. What he saw was relatively good and made him laugh. But when he saw the subject of one of the skit the smile on his lips went flat. They had to reenact fan fiction. Of course one of them had him as one of the protagonist.

At first nothing was out of the ordinary. Jihoon and himself were fighting over a girl. But after being rejected and after some drinking Kyung was in the picture and kissing him. Zico took his phone and called him right away.

"Hello?"

"Did you read it?"

"Jiho? Do you know what time it is? Why are you calling?"

"Did you read the script?"

"No. But I'm guessing that I have to because you felt obligated to call me at this hour about it"

"Obviously!"

"Give me a couple of minutes" and Kyung hang up.

After felt like hours Zico phone rang. He picked up two seconds later.

"You're talking about the kiss right?"

"Of course! What else is there?"

"I don't know if you knew but our fan ship us together quite often"

"I know that but we have to kiss! On the mouth!"

"First of all it's just a peck on the lips and we kissed today so nothing knew"

"How are you so chill about it?"

"It's for the fan so I'm happy that doing this will make them happy"

"If you put it like that it's true. But I feel strange doing it with you while I want to be with Yukwon. It's feel like I'm cheating on him again..."

"Are you not telling me something or? Because the last time we spoke about this you told me that you hadn't confess to him. So if you have I would understand but if not you are not cheating on him"

"I guess your right but it's just my feelings"

"Well if you feel that way you better talk to him fast! It's not that I don't like talking to you but I'm dead so I'm going back to bed. Night"

"Yeah. Sorry. Good night"


Zico freaking out because of a little kiss with Kyung! So cute. Anyway we're getting there don't worry everything in its time. Hope you're still enjoying it.

As always feel free to leave a comment.